19.6.09

Who do you think could drive a race car better?

May be...

  • fluffy
  • a. digger
  • Ding ding ding...

    we have a winner!

    DIGGER!!!
  • LOL!!!!!!! Ya big meanie! JJ can drive, just not ready for cup......JJ wins!
  • I think fluffy would drive better. He's probably better then some of the nascar guys out there too, especially JJ yeley. Go fluffy.
  • A) Digger
    B) JJ Yeley
    C) fluffy
  • D) Helen Keller
  • Thats not even close. fluffy wins in a landslide! Power to the fluff!
  • I'm afraid to vote for Digger because he's always popping up and down. I've never seen fluffy drive soooooooooo I'd have to go with JJ.
    ha ha ha
  • An extremely fit old guy. Not to mention any names, but his initials are Mark Martin. JJ needs some equipment under his ***, Digger freaks and ducks in his hole when the cars are approaching, and fluff, I don't know much about you, but "I don't think so" pretty much sums it up.

    How much does NASCAR NATION have laid down on Sonoma?

    I've got a sawbuck on Mark in the top 5.
  • Digger is too busy running from greens keeper Carl, Yeley can actually drive a car, got NO idea who fluffy is......Gonnna go with JJ Yeley, baby....wooo hooo!!!!
  • I think I could drive better than Digger he gets run over all the time, JJ can't even make a race and well....Fluffy..let's get us a racecar and see ;)light does not come on
  • No comments: