17.8.09

Has Joey lagano done better then you expected this year in his first full season in nascar cup?

May be...

  • i didnt think he was going to do this good at all
  • No.
  • No, the way they built him up, I thought he'd have a handful of wins by now. overrated!!
  • Yes. I am a Tony Stewart fan, and so I would do all of my home improvement shopping at Home Depot. Now when smoke made his new team, well I stopped going to Home Depot, but even though I like Jimmie Johnson, I could not get myself to go to Lowes. So what was I to do (I do alot of things to my home). Well in that Logano has did as well as he has...I just put on some Old Spice and I go to Home Depot with Swagger.

    But yes, the kid has done really well.
  • Yes. Him an Zippy are in the same mind frame and that is good.
  • ....doing super.I did not think he would be so acclamated to these tracks this fast, but he is a quick learner.
  • absolutley. no one exspects a rookie 2 do this good. I hope he can keep it up.
  • I think he has done better than I expected. He has won a race which I did not expect. I do know that he is with one of the top teams in the sport and has a car and crew chief to give him the best opportunity to showcase his talent.
  • Yes. I was one of the folks that thought he should wait another year or two. Heck I didn't even hardly like him at first all that sliced bread nonsense. Now I think it was a good move bringing him to the Cup the kid is great and I am really taking a liking to him. He is quite talented, he learned his place and learned to respect the Sprint boys. He is poised and level headed even at his young age.space quest iii vga
  • No comments: