17.8.09

Where you pleased with your NASCAR driver at MIS this week?

May be...

  • Well, the end result was all right, but Kasey ran pretty poorly all day. Since he has won here before, I was expecting a little more even coming from the end of the field. But 11th was a good end to the day.
  • yup 3rd place was awsome. i'm starting to become a jr fan all over again.
  • I was pretty pleased with Junior Papa. He looked great yesterday and a 3rd place finish is the best he has had in quite a few races so I will happily take that. Good car, good comunication and Top 5 finish...Yay!
  • Good Morning Hot Papa.

    Yep, safely finished 1 spot ahead of where he started, still in first overall, didn't wreck, or damage the car.

    I'd call that a good day.
  • This is probably the most excited I've been about a third place finish for Junior, considering how his year has gone. He was passing people better than most of the cars on the track. His team planned the strategy well. And he didn't drop towards the back by the end of the race. I'm hoping that the team finally has everything together, and that it wasn't just a fluke.
  • Denny hamlin did not wreck his car and finished 10 ahead of where he started the race.

    Good day
  • When life gets you down - just put on your big girl panties and deal with it.
  • Morning Papa
    I,m gonna take the fifth amendment, on both parts of this question
    but like Tom p said he is alive and thats important
  • Mark had a winning car, but got burned on fuel mileage. Good day gone bad, but there is always next week.
  • yes
  • I cannot complain, JR finished third!!
  • Yes I was satisfied but wish that he could have improved just one more position.!




    H E N D R I C K~M O T O R S P O R T S~R U L E S ! ! ! ! !
  • mark martin finished 31st..not good and is now 12th in points.
  • Yes! Third place, no mechanical problems, no wrecks, good pit work and a car that was set up well with good adjustments during the race. All in all a little ray of sunshine in an otherwise gloomy season.
  • Yep I sure am
    Jeff Gordon got second
    He ROCKS
  • both of mine did. one exstended his points lead. Th other managed to get throught the day without wrecking his car. since thats about all he can seem to do on race weekend.
  • Yes...a 4th place finish isn't too bad, especially after Saturday in the Nationwide Series race.
  • It was an average finish for an average season,, He looked so promising at the 500....
  • i was very happy with mears in a 6th place finish! highest scoring rcr car and the highest of the year! good job casey!
  • Yes, I was pretty happy, great pit stops, stayed out of wrecks, ran great all day, good communication with crew chief, lead some laps, and finished 3rd this is great for us Dale Jr fans. and my other favorite driver won on Saturday...Pretty good weekend all around.. Now its on to Thunder Valley..

    Go Dale Jr
  • Morning Papa. Not a very good day for Kurt who finished 36th and dropped two spot's in the chase. Happy for Sam Hornish Jr. who came home 5th and the only top ten Mopar. Have a great week NATION!!
  • NO! It's the first race I've been to in 4 years and my favorite driver comes in 43rd! I have big girl panties on, but I'm still gonna whine about him doing so bad.
  • 'Awesome' Bill and the Wood Bros.qualified 9th and finished 16th after running mid-pack a lot of the day. I was very pleased!
  • Fourth is OK especially since Carl in now #4 in points and virtually assured of a spot in the Chase. My second favorite driver came in second and secured his spot in the Chase. A good day all around.
  • no

    had a top 5 car all day and finished 14thshimano-m121-shoes
  • No comments: