18.8.09

What is your favorite thing about the nascar chase?

May be...

  • At first I didn't like it. I like that the top 12 drivers have a chance of winning the championship. It is more fun than someone running away with the cup 3/4 of the way through the season. It adds some drama
  • or if you don't like it then tell me why that is
  • i dont car for the points chase i just like the racen that they do
  • Favorite thing about the chase is that it keeps the excitement level high til the very end of the season. Any of the top 12 drivers can get the championship but I hope Tony Stewart will. I would be shocked if anyone other than Tony, Jeff, or Jimmie wins the 2009 championship.
  • I HATE NASCAR!
  • Like Donald, I think the best thing about the Chase is that no driver can run away with the lead and have such a points gap that they wouldn't have to try as hard late in the season.horrizons
  • No comments: