20.8.09

Whats your favorite nascar driver?

May be...

  • Tony Stewart
  • Kasey Kahne!!
  • JR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • dale earnhardt....SR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…
  • Jimmie Johnson
  • mark martin
  • <------------- casey mears is my favorite
  • <--- The eventual 2009 Champ... Tony Stewart!
  • Matt Kenseth
  • You can tell what mine is.



    Jeff Gordon!!!!!!!










    Jeff Gordon rules!!!!
  • Jeff Gordon
  • 3 time defending champ: Jimmie Johnson!! 4 straight will be fine in 2009.
  • Kasey Kahne of course :)
  • Dale Jr. is my favorite.
  • Is this a trick question?


    Kram Nitram
  • Dale jr
  • Jeff Gordon is my favorite driver.
  • The Number 18 of Kyle Busch...........Go Kyle Go!!!
  • Dale Earnhardt Jr
  • my fave is jimie johnson go 48.
  • My favorite driver is Jeremy Mayfield!!!
    (although I do like many other drivers)

    hey jeff, if JIMMIE Johnson is your favorite, how come you can't even spell his FREAKIN' name right?
  • Kyle "I drive the 18 car" Busch.
  • who my fave is the 17, Matt Kenseth
  • Jeff Gordon
  • Elliott Sadler and Kyle Busch...selection questions
  • No comments: