20.8.09

Jimmie Johnson has been racing since 2002?

May be...

  • I think the same way. Come on, you see the name every week, you SHOULD know how to spell it!

    I'm just one of those people who can't help but notice that and get irked.
  • yet why do people still spell his name wrong,The guy has won 43 races shouldn't they know by now its ''Jimmie'' not ''Jimmy''.I even know people that say he is their favorite but yet they can't even spell his name right.
  • does it really mater
  • unless you go by the spelling on the truck he raced, Jim...
  • It might have something to do with the text messaging thing. People don't seem to care much about correct spelling anymore.
  • There....I fixed it. Sorry for taking the shortcut this morning....I didn't realize it was a stressful issue.

    ...my latino friend calls him Yimmie Yonson...

    Go Yimmie!
  • WHO CARES!!!!!!
  • Are you asking a question or just bitching?
  • They must not pay attention..A Jimmie Fan should know, my son is 11 and has known how to spell it for years, Jimmie is his Favorite Driver..It all started with Patrick Star on his Car for him.
  • Most of the time it's because the person that spells a drivers name wrong has no idea what they are talking about and don't follow Nascar. I understand everyone is going to spell something wrong once and a while but not everytime. One thing I really love is when someone hates a certain driver so bad but they can't even spell their name right. They say I hate Jeff Gordan or I hate Jimmy Johnson and I just have to laugh.
  • i know how you feel
  • whos Jimmie Johnson?
  • I'm sure as long as the bank keeps cashing those paychecks, Jimmie won't care how they spell his name. Some people just suck at spelling.
  • I hate that too.

    Jimmy Johnson was a 2-time Super Bowl winning head coach for the Dallas Cowboys.

    Jimmie Johnson is the 3-time defending NASCAR Sprint Cup champion.
  • I hate the guy, so I don't care.starship trooper book quote
  • No comments: