20.8.09

Will the weather be a factor in saturday nights nascar sprint cup race?

May be...

  • Pink Chickens says there is a 20% chance of rain, and that means there is also an 80% chance of clear skies! I like that statistic!
  • The weather should be great, and feel nice too. I think there's a cold front coming through tonight and that will move the rain out by tomorrow, and it's gonna be in the 50's for lows at Bristol Saturday night with low humidity. Better than sweating!
  • Ive just read that there is a 20% chance of rain Saturday. The way rain seems to follow the Sprint Cup series around I would say that it is going to rain. But the good thing about Bristol is that its concrete & short. It doesnt take no time to dry.

    http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/find…
  • Looks good so far:
    http://www.weather.com/weather/weekend/U…

    Bill ain't agonna touch Tennesee...Bermuda, Cape Cod and the Canadian Maritimes might be a different story but not Tennesee.
  • Rain? A storm?
  • I hope and pray it does NOT!!!
  • It's always hot at that little enclosed "bull ring", in August..
    No air can get in that stadium style race track..
    It will be a factor, but rain won't..
  • wont say no, there was no chance last week at MIS I was there and it did, so let's just hope not
  • there's a 20% chance of rain so it should be fine
  • 20% chance of rain. Partly cloudy. I'm going to be optimistic and say they're good for the green!
  • Gosh I hope not I am ready for some good Saturday night racing and I am having some folks over so it really sucks when it's a rain out. Kinda like a wasted party (OK no party is really a waste) I can assure you that none of my friends will come back on Sunday to watch it ;)
  • probably the weather in Tennessee is very unpredictable I live in Tennessee so I know this for a factpack up your trouble
  • No comments: