9.8.09

Help with drag racing basics?

May be...

  • i didnt get youh
  • hi stephen,
    sometime back i too was like you...i wanted to get into national formula racing..but didint know how....the races in my country take place some 1500kms from my place...i searched the internet for information..but something reliable didnt come in my hand.
    So i went there during a race day, i roamed about there..couldnt get whome to ask my queries...finally i got to have an chat with an member of organising comitee and he gave me his contact details and guded me to how things work and how to go about it.Now am Racing at nationals in formula category...and now am capable enough to guide guys into it.

    You too should i think go to the place wher drag racing takes place and talk to people...thats the best way of getting info.
  • I've seen some drag racing on tv shows such as Pinks- All Out and heard some about it and even researched a little bit, but I'm still not entirely sure how a lot of it works. I think that it looks like something I would like to try and get involved with, and I want to do it all legally and stuff at a formal track and such, but I've never been to a race and don't really know how drag racing operates. I'd kinda like to buy a used car to try racing with that wouldn't cost me a whole lot but would still work well for my purposes, but don't really know what kind would be best and what kind of requirements it would need to follow the rules at a drag track. And once i got it would i need to modify it with anything, and if so, what? Any help and information from people who drag race as a hobby or have been to drag tracks and are knowlegable about the subject is greatly appreciated!real estate and long island
  • No comments: