12.8.09

Who will make the 09 nascar sprint cup chase?

May be...

  • Please get out your crystal balls provided to you at the beginning of the nascar season and look deep into them. Who will the 12 drivers be that make the 09 chase?
  • I think the lineup as it is now is pretty much what we'll see come New Hampshire, with the possible exception on Kyle Busch. If he makes it, I think either Matt Kenseth or Ryan Newman will fall out.
  • That question just screams Kyle Busch
    where is that little feller anyway
    I hope he's not hanging out with the "mulligans"
    Michigan could tell the story for Kyle Busch
    I hope he makes the chase, so he can stir up some action.
    He's going to be hunting down Matt Kenseth if he wants to make the chase. Time's running out!
    Maybe Newman will let him in.
    maybe not
  • 14, #48, #24, #2, #99, #16, #9, #42, #39, #18, #5, #11 is what my crystal ball is telling me.
  • In no particular order
    Jimmie Johnson, Tony Stewart, Jeff Gordon, Juan Pablo Montoya, Carl Edwards, Greg Biffle, Denny Hamlin, Kasey Kahne, Mark Martin, Matt Kenseth, Kurt Busch and Ryan Newman. If Kyle Busch can win a race or two, though, I think he replaces Matt Kenseth.camry key fob
  • No comments: