12.8.09

NASCAR Nation who will be??????

May be...

  • o i wish so much but just not this year
  • Nah, to far of a drive from Texas.

    No grilling, I will be traveling this weekend to Lawton, OK. But I will get to see the race on Sunday on the TUBE
  • Daytona was Awesome.. ( zero 400 ) my 1st race.. NASCAR in person is better than golf on TV
  • Have a great time at the race, I'll be watching in front of the big screens at my place. Yes we will be grilling, theres always Shrimp on my grill, saw Mexican Grouper on sale at the local fish market this weekend so I know that will be on the grill, probably some corn on the cob as well and veggies..Steffy from Y/A will be there also... Have fun!!

    Go Dale Jr
  • Michigan's too far away.
    We'll be grilling burgers most likely.
    And we'll be having cake and ice cream..it's my boy's 15th birthday on Sunday.
  • no not going but he!! yes I will be grilling some succulent steak. Flank steak this weekend.
  • I wish that I was going but it's a long drive from Louisiana.I will be grilling though.



    H E N D R I C K~M O T O R S P O R T S~R U L E S ! ! ! ! !
  • We're thinking about grilling steaks!

    You have a great time at the race, you lucky dog you!!!!!


    Stewart Haas Racing!
  • Wooo-Hoooo!!!! I will be there. Not infield but at MIS on Sunday. If you have never been infield you are in for one helluva party :) I have done that more times that I can count. Saturday night will be the biggest party of the weekend it's like a backyard BBQ party except with 20,000 folks invited. Awesome time.

    Sunday morning we leave early and stop for breakfast on the way and will be getting to MIS by 8:00am, cracking a nice cold beer by 9:00 and cheers-ing with all our neighbors. Oohhhh noooo to grilling we save our tailgate till after the race while waiting for the parking lots to clear out. It's going to be 90 degrees on Sunday so nobody is going to want to stand over a grill. Instead we are bringing cold cut subs, salads, dips, chips that sort of stuff. Oh and all the beverages we will possibly need before, during and after the race :)

    Goooooo Junior! Kasey will run good at MIS for ya, good luck to him ;)

    YOU have fun!!!
  • Im not going to be there but will be watching on the tube. I doubt I will be grilling this weekend, its going to be around 100 degree's here so it will be take out or some good ol Mrs Superdave cooking.
  • Not me but I will be grilling at the lakes. Probably chops and burgers and also shrimp for some of us. Don't forget to put lots of garlic on those shrimp!!
  • Have a Great Time, I will not be there, but I will be watching and grilling..
  • I will not be going to a race at MIS this year, but soon since I have relatives in that area.

    Have fun with the infield pass.

    Not sure if I will be grilling during the race this week, but when I do break out the grill for raceday you can be sure that brats are involved.
  • I'll be there. I'm going on a bus tour though so we eat in resturants most of the weekend, but on race day we have a big tailgate Bar-B-Que of Hotdogs Hamburgers and Sasuages with all the trimmings
  • I will not be going, SOOOOOOOOOO no grilling .
  • Going to MIS this weekend for the race?

    The lucky lady stopped by and gave me a free infield pass for the weekend, I hope to see you their!

    For TROLL purposes MQ = What will you grilling during the race???

    I'm thinking about grilling some shrimp kabobs!

    I hope everyone has a great weekend, AND I hope everyone's driver does well! Good Day To ALL!!!dress-shoes-in-chicago
  • No comments: