15.8.09

Why would I want to watch NASCAR races streaming live on my computer?

May be...

  • I don't know. I would much rather watch the race on my Sprint Mobile. That 1.5X2 inch screen doesn't miss a bit of the action! : )
  • Because NASCAR is the most fun you can have with your clothes on
  • I really have no earthly idea. Its hard enough for me trying to turn this computer on much less trying to watch a Nascar race with internet service going in and out.

    The other half= :
  • I have a big TV too...with Dish Network. Once when we had a storm it knocked the sattelite out...so I had to watch it on computer. Its great in a pinch. I have a friend in Montreal who only gets to see the race on his computer because he doesn't get it up there...and so I have both on and we chat about it in the process....
  • It seems to be very important. People ask about it every freaking day. But I have a big screen TV and a relatively small screen computer. Please help me; I'm so confused. : )
  • Watching races is alot better on a 20 inch computer screen than a 50 inch high definition tv I guess (Sarcasm). I would prefer watching races on tv's myself, but most of those questions come from trolls who want to watch races on a small computer screen.
  • You wouldn't I wouldn't, only those geeks that continue to ask that stupid question think we want to. They are like Pop ups, they are so annoying you would never want anything they send.
  • Well ... since this is a legitimate question then I'll give you a legitimate answer. Some of the races comes on SPEED, TNT, and ESPN ... all of which are channels that you have to pay for. They are channels that aren't broadcast over antenna. Some people also have access to their computers at work and would like to watch the NASCAR "race games" (LOL) while they are at work. Also even though I have a 40 inch screen TV .... my flat screen computer monitor seems larger on my living room table because it's closer. With today's technology it may be more suitable to have a TV tuner card in your personal computer and record the "race games" directly to the hard drive for easy access later on and for editing purposes. Maybe a person would like to save a NASCAR moment to YouTube.

    Hope this helps.palmdesktop4
  • No comments: