11.8.09

Why does everyone hate Jeff Gordon?

May be...

  • i personally love jeff gordon everyone says hes gay yall dont have any proof!how would yall feel if someone turned everyone against you and started calling you gay GET OVER YOURSELVES just because hes awesome dont hate.treat ppl the way u wanna be treated and btw hes my favorite nascar driver but i dont understand how so many ppl could hate him
  • I'll admit I didn't care for him at first, but the more I followed NASCAR the more I realized he doesn't really bother me. He's not my favorite, but I don't dislike him either.
    He's good at what he does, seems to have a good attitude, and he is on the same team as two of my favorite drivers.

    At the races I hear cheering mixed with booing during his introduction. But each year the boos seem to be decreasing.
  • don't know but i think he's cool. i think all drivers are cool though! rock on jeff!
  • I just chose to hate him in 01. Ward was the guy I wanted to win, Gordon was the guy I said, "BOOOO!"
  • I don't hate him!
  • I used to dislike him, and I'd still rather not see him win unless he's battling Stewart or Johnson, but I don't dislike him nearly as much as I used to. I never wanted him to get hurt, I never want any driver to get hurt, no matter how much they irk me. I hope Jeff recovers from his back issues.


    P.S. Try being a Jeremy Mayfield fan now!! Ugh, talk about tough! But I will defend my driver's innocence till the end.
  • I don't hate him he's my favorite driver !





    H E N D R I C K~M O T O R S P O R T S~R U L E S ! ! ! ! ! !
  • I like Jeff, probably because he wins a lot and the way he came into the sport as a young man. When people looked at NASCAR in the old days they know the old way a driver came up and that was to earn his way by driving for different people and the results would earn them a big time ride. Jeff was given a chance at such a young age in top level machinery. Jeff served as an inspiration for young children to pursue racing dreams. Many don't really appreciate those young guys coming in with a lot of talent but they didn't have the seattime. With Jeff it's mostly because of the way he came into NASCAR.
  • because "everyone" has hurt feelings
  • oh please. people hate him cause he has 4 champions and alot of wins. He doesnt whine like kyle
  • Hi, I'm a jeff gordon fan. He's one of the best drivers of all time!!
  • hes whines like a girl

    acts like a girl

    his old car looked like a lollipop

    HE AINT NO 3 or 88!!!!
  • Something about him just rubs me the wrong way. I can't explain it. I just listen to him and I wanna pull against him. I have nothing personal against him. I just hope he finishes 43rd every Sunday.
  • Most people who hate him hate him because when he first arrived in NASCAR he won too much.
    He was good, he knew he was good and he wasn't afraid to speak his mind when warranted.

    Some people can't let go..
    I used to be one of the above mentioned Jeff Gordon haters.
    Not sure why, other than that I was a Dale Sr. fan and it seemed disliking Jeff Gordon was just part of the Dale Sr. fan package.
    I've grown up alot since then and for the life of me I wish I would've been a Jeff Gordon fan sooner. I'm in my "zone" when the whole world hates my driver :)
  • he became hated because of dale sr. so now that dale sr calls him gay every dale sr and jr fan don't like him. i don't like gordon but he is a good driver. plus its the way fans are too because you have one driver and you are all about that guy and nobody else
  • HES THE BEST DRIVER EVER.HE IS MARRIED AND HAS A DAUGTER.HE ALSO IS THE ALL TIME MONEY LEADER IN NASCAR.PEOPLE'S JEALOUSY DOESN'T AFFECT HIM.THE EARNHARDTS CANT HOLD A TORCH TO HIM,HE HAS ALREADY DONE MORE THAN THEM COMBINED IN A MUCH SHORTER TIME.HAVE YOU EVER SEEN DALE JR. WITH A GIRL?........DIDN'T THINK SO
  • cuz he's a stuck up idiot and he whines almost as bad as Sidney Crosby
  • Jealousy. Plain and simple.

    He dominated the sport for a number of years.

    Kinda like my dad used to say "If the others make fun of you, it's because they secretly want to be just like you, but can't".

    Well now you did it, the "Is xxxx gay" questions are gonna start again
  • because he's a better driver than Earnhardt.
  • He's my fav
  • I don't hate Jeff Gordon but I have a problem with the fact that he doesn't say that Vallejo, California is his hometown except at Infineon. And what's with the "he's gay" thing? Don't say that because it's not true.
  • I am a hardcore Jeff Gordon fan and have been since he started racing in NASCAR, but I have a perspective on why people don't like him. My guess is that people hate him for the same reason people hate Kyle Busch. He started winning when he was young, and I do remember him whining a lot when he started racing like Kyle Busch does now. Plus Gordon started racing in the Dale Earnhardt era, so since everyone loved Earnhardt, people hated seeing Jeff take some of his wins.

    This is my best guess on the subject, hopefully it helps.
  • When Gordon first came into NASCAR, most people hated him because he wasn't a good ole southern boy, he was from California and he was kicking everybody's butt. A lot of Dale Jr fans hated Gordon but now that they're on the same team you don't see a lot of that anymore. I don't think a whole lot of people hate Gordon now. Now, the cool drivers to hate on are Kyle Busch and Dale Jr.
  • He's too much of a whiner. I was an avid Eranhardt hater, then when Old Ironhead had his long dry spell I started hating Gordon for his wins. I was actually glad to see Earnhardt win a race or two after that. Anybody but Gordon!
    Fans
    Against
    Gordon
  • I think a lot of people were jealous because he started winning so early in his career. I don't think it helped with a lot of people that he did not come from the "right" place- the South. And a lot of them don't seem to like that he doesn't have the personality that he causes trouble with people. Some people are bothered by a genuinely nice man who has a happy family, does a lot of children's charity work and talks openly about his Christianity. If those are bad things, I guess I like bad people. Last but not least, I have always liked Jeff Gordon as that is my dad's favourite. BTW- he was one of Kasey's influences coming up, too.
  • My dear, try being a Kyle Busch or Dale Earnhardt Jr fan! :-)

    I used to seriously dislike Jeff only because my husband and his best friend were (are) huge Jeff Gordon fans. Back then Dale Sr was alive and racing and I was (am) a huge Dale Earnhardt fan. Jeff was doing great and winning championships and I had to put up with their crap every dang weekend! :-) I learned to hate Jeff Gordon. I always thought he was Mr Perfect; a new aged, politically correct, sponsor God who always smiled and never had an ounce of personality. But.......

    Then I was at Bristol the spring race when Matt Kenseth wrecked him. And Jeff went after Matt after the race. You should have heard the crowd go crazy! The same 160,000 people who had booed him at driver introductions just loved it! He showed some passion for once, and little bit of temper. I loved it too! Jeff Gordon was finally human. And I actually like him now.

    Don't worry about the gay remarks. Trolls and haters will play the gay card whenever they can't find another excuse to bash a driver and get you all riled up.linux on palm iiic
  • No comments: