15.8.09

Which NASCAR driver would win in a fight?

May be...

  • Vickers
  • Oh my my what is a fight question without Tony Stewart in it? Whats up with that? Vickers would win. Oh the LOL on the man to man?
  • lmao Vickers would kick Kyle's @ss all the way back to Vegas
  • Brian Vickers would win, because Kyle would end up running away like a crybaby. ;)
  • ha ha ha What did I miss today? ha ha ha I am sure Brian would clean Kyle's clock!
  • Ha, Vickers would give Busch a beat-down.
  • Kyle Busch would murder him.
  • when kyle is pissed watch out he will rip you apart with words or in a fight. i love kyle busch he is the man!!!
  • I'm gonna say Vickers..Kyle is all mouth.

    Go Dale Jr
  • The best part about Vickers and Kyle getting into a brawl is that after Brian beats the poop outta Kyle, he could use Kyle's tears to mop all the blood up off the floor... lolz XD
  • Vickers Due to KBs ears he is a bigger target and vickers is less likely to miss
  • Vickers has Red Bull to give him wings to fly and bully Rowdy.
  • I LOVE this question. (Who would win in a fight)
    Did you hear Vickers? He WANTED to fight Kyle. Hands down, Vicks takes Shrub out.
  • ummmm thats a hard question... KYLE BUSCH!!!
  • Kyle Busch or Brian Vickers? : )
  • come on madame lynn thats not nice
  • Kyle without a doubt.
  • They would scratch each others eyes out..
    The winner would be the one that bites hardest.. lol
    I don't care much for either as a person, and as I inferred, I don't consider either a grown man.. A fight between them would not be good for the sport.. Where are Bobby, and Cale when you need them..
  • my money is on Brian Vickers.
  • Vickers. Especially with a few red bulls to hype him up more.
  • Vickers would slap Kyle like a bit*h! It would not take much! Kyle is nothing more then a little sissy girl!
  • now I am sorry that I missed the whole thing. All I saw was a crappy replay...
    Still Kyle was p.o'd enough so I say him.
  • well, seeing how Busch confronted Vickers while Vickers was still in the car and when out still had his helmet on then backed off when the helmet came off I would say Kyle isn't as stupid as he seems.

    BTW! Congrats too the 88!!! Hey cry baby!! you have to be in the position to win to win, being there means you deserve it. Face it KYLE!! Brad outsmarted you both.....
  • My rental crystal ball tells me Brian vickers would but some times when the little guy (busch) is more po'd then he can have a mad kick @## session. Ya never know there madame.
  • Vickers takes it because his crew would have his back...Not so sure Kyle's crew would have much motivation.
  • I think it would be a pretty good fight but I think Brian Vickers would in the end take Kyle.alan break leg picture smith
  • No comments: