12.8.09

How cool are Tony Stewart's fans?

May be...

  • ^^Amen to the young man above me^^The fan that I share my life with is the best. She went with Tony after Rusty retired in 2005 and has been a die-hard fan ever since. I didn't think he would be this successful this early but what do I know.

    **In my face**
  • Tony Stewart fans are very cool. They should be proud to be a fan of his.
  • i'm pretty cool with tony and a vast majority of his fans. what i'm curious to learn is just how much hendick racing will support haas- stewart racing when the chase comes around. it will be interesting to see if tony experiences any equipment issues. however, i think hendrick is too classy for anything like that to happen even if his own teams are getting beat by stewart on sunday. stay tuned. i would love to help with the 'in yer face' thing but i'm a #5 fan. :)
  • Smoke fans are awesome period
  • I'm glad to see Tony running so well, and glad that he is having such a fun time doing it. I held out hope that he would be in Chase contention this year, but will admit that I didn't realize he would be doing This well. It says a lot about him to be doing so well this year.
  • Well, I think I am a "cool" Tony fan but I am sure my 3 boys would differ on the "coolness"...lol
  • I don't think they're as cool as they are "hard core"
    maybe a little more dedicated to the "old school" type
    of thinking
  • Tony Stewart fans rock!!!!!!

    I said he was committing career suicide....until he announced he was partnering with Haas. That was a sigh of relief.
  • I knew what he would do all along. If you check my old answers you would come to see this year is not a surprise to me at all. And to be a bit more of a straight shooter... People that thought he would do any less with an established company built by a very rich man is just an idiot that hasn't watched NASCAR that long. Go price a Haas CNC lathe and see how it has transformed machine shops.

    Yah dig?
  • I AM pretty cool. LOL!

    Go 14!!!!
  • They are cool. I was baffled at how many people actually thought he wouldn't be in the top 35 in owner points this year. Tony Stewart could be running on foot and still be in the top 35 in points...wait, he would be in the top 35 in points doing anything EXCEPT running on foot.
  • Theres 4 of them in our little Nascar group that gathers at my place for the races, yep they are cool 2 of them are surprised by his success this yr, the other 2 are just happy he is winning and going for his 3 championship, unless Nascar finds a way to screw him and give it to Jimmie J. I'm happy happy he is back in a Chevy where he belongs..He is one of my top 5 favorites, and I'm super happy about his success.

    Go Dale Jr
  • All Nascar fan's are cool no matter who their favorite driver is. Anyone who has been to an event shake's hand's with all, it's a way of passage. I'll never report one of my contact's who love's the sport as much as I do. Madame Lynn ROCK'S!!
  • I don't see many Smoke fans crowing about his awesome accomplishments in 2009. So many people thought he was crazy to leave JGR and become an owner/driver.
    Can I get an "in yer face!" shout from the Rushville Rocket fans? LOL I'm learning to love being reported.
  • I figured Tony would start slow and be good by the end of the year. It just takes time to adjust to a whole new team and ownership.

    I'm glad he proved me and everybody else wrong.
  • Stewart fans are very cool!
  • I never said that... And I've been a Smoke fan for quite a while! He is the Best of the Bestest!
    Tony is no dummy, and car drive the hell out of a race car! Woo Hoo! Go Smoke! Go for the Championship!!!!!!!!
    BTW I'm a Hendrick fan too!northwestern train timetable
  • No comments: