21.11.08

Are you like your favorite driver?

May be...

  • i think carl and i are alike in most ways. i have a goofy side, i'm friendly, and i'm not a door mat, i don't take crap from anyone. just like him

    then again, i don't try and beat people up for something totally stupid. oh well, guess there has to be some differences too.
  • My favorite driver is Kasey Kahne and I don't really know enough about him to say that. It's a really good question though....I'm gunna have to reasearch and think about that. Lol
  • my favorite driver isn't on the circuit yet, his name is Tom G and yes, we are very alike cause we are both awesome :)
  • Like Tony Stewart.

    I have no patience for stupid people, I dont mind speaking my mind, Im dedicated to what I love doing, and I like to eat.
  • Sure, I bet the only thing that standout is how much Denny knows about baseball. Without that, I guess we're brothers.
  • 24 fan all the way YEEE HAAA
  • no I'm a 99 fan and I never get to pick on Ryan Newman
  • Yep, im a overated jerk just like he is.
  • My fav driver is Jimmie Johnson. We are alike as far as competitive ways. Personality, not so much. I am much more of an outgoing person.
  • Hmmm, maybe a little bit.
    I do care for my family an awful lot like Junior does. I am soft spoken like he is. I do not stutter though. He is into the video 's and such ME not so much.

    I would say 50 50
  • To tell you the truth, probably not. I did some quiz on the Pepsi Racing site to see if I'm just like Jeff and I got most of them wrong lol. I was a little surprised about that. However, we can relate to always staying positive. That's one thing I like about Jeff, especially after what he went thru in 2008.
  • hmmm, outspoken, quick tempered, kind, slightly sarcastic and witty...yep, very much like my favorite driver...
  • Good observation Tom. I think I am a lot like Junior in many ways.

    My public speaking needs a LOT of work, I am hardworking, loyal and honest. I don't think I am better than anyone else, I am down to earth and pretty laid back except for my need for speed! I love going to the track. I have a group of friends I love dearly whom I trust completely and boy can we make each other laugh till it hurts. Oh, & I do sure do love a good party ;)
  • Yep, my man is Kenseth. I'm laid back. I avoid the spotlight when possible. I avoid controversy when possible but stand up for myself when it finds me.
  • Early on he was nowhere near me in personality wise. But the last year and a half I say yes we are. He has been toned down on his on track incidences and have gave alot to his charity and had that Kurt Busch superdome built at VJG camp. He also complimented Jimmie Johnson runs for a three peat. He knew he was witnessing greatness and said it in his interviews.
  • yes you are. thats neat that I also see him in you. .

    Am I like Kyle?? Oh I can be a real smarta$$ but choose to hold a lot of it in. Not so much him sometimes. lol also he has a devil may care attitude and one that I think I have to a certain extent.
    But after he was having so much trouble in the chase and was getting down on himself...well I was just as down for him.
    so yeah I think I do have some of the same personailty traits that Kyle has.

    Tony....he's a brooder and yes so am I. sometimes. and a pouter. lol

    Elliot...maybe not so much except that he is just a darn good person. and I try to be. I don't know as I would always have the kind of positive outlook as he does in times of trouble.


    GREAT QUESTION!!!!
  • From what I've read/seen I'd say we have some common personality traits: usually quiet, laid back, blunt, sometimes short fuse, tendency to speak before thinking. Gotta love it!
  • Yes I am just like Jeff Gordon ,I didn't win a race this year either !
  • Exactly like Robby Gordon.

    -I like to be independent (own my own business and work for it or family--dad like I do now)

    -I take no crap from people and am just out in life doing what I enjoy (like Robby does with racing)

    -I love variety. Robby likes variety in his different styles of racing (off road, nascar, etc.) I like variety in my life.

    -Attitude. I got one too but I can drop it if need be (as he can) and am very excepting of other legitimate people.

    -Just having fun. I like to just have fun, as Robby does and I love to drive.
  • that tells me to stay away from you before you put me in the wall or wreck and take me with you
  • Personality wise?

    I think we all subconsciously pick a driver that is just like us beause me and Elliott Sadler have very similar personalities.
  • Absolutely.However,it is not the personality that you see on tv.Jimmie has a very crazy,playful type of personality off the track.He let a little of that shine through on NASCAR Victory Lane last Sunday.Did anyone see that?For those who didn't,Jimmy Spencer was asking Jimmie about keeping up the good work and he accidentally said,"how do you get it up" and Jimmie started laughing and said,"did you just ask me how I get it up?"LOL
  • Truex Jr and Menard

    Me: Quiet and out of the way. I'd say Yes
  • Kind of, we both don't care what anyone else thinks.
  • I like Dale Jr. & Jeff Gordon I think I could get along with them. Dale Jr. is very friendly what you see is what you get with him I'm like that too.
  • Im exactly like junebug. Autograph and everythang.
  • Nope. Elliott Sadler is almost the exact opposite of me. I wish I were more like him <LOL>, but the only things we have in common are our Virginia roots and dark looks.

    I'm probably more like my other favorite, Mark Martin. I ain't flashy, but I get the job done <LOL.>
  • I would like to think we are. Casey seems to be a very fair and understanding person and I would like to think that I am the same.
  • Hmm..me? Like Rowdy?

    No nonsense personality? x
    Sarcastic? x
    Not as bad as people think? x
    Flamboyant? x
    At times obnoxious? x
    23 years old? o (in my dreams)
    Competitive as all get out? x
    Hates to admit wrong doing? x
    Moody? o

    And I do tend to cause controversy. I don't mean to, it just.....happens.
    Yeah, I'd say we're pretty similar personality wise.
  • nope i'm just like his daddy which was my favorite
    a hardheaded @sshole
  • well I do not talk as fast as Matt but I am sure that I have that laid back approach at times, other times, yea like when he gets revenge those few times, that would be me too....good question!oddworld adventure
  • No comments: