20.11.08

I answer a lot of Nascar questions What do you think of my answers?

May be...

  • 4real... you just burried yourself with those additional comments
  • well I have taken notice on your answers. Tony is my #2 driver 2nd only to his now former teammate Kyle Bush. Kyle for his driving abilities and devil may care attitude and Tony for his...well his driving ability too. :0) Seriously...he is a champ driver.

    Now you can dislike any driver that you want but saying "hate" is like bashing and it's kind of frowned on. Well by some it is. Others don't seem to mind doing it.

    So welcome to NASCAR Nation.
  • Sorry, not a race fan. I haven't seeen them, nor do I want to.
  • The best way to get your answers noticed positively is to be creative and try not to bash too hard.
  • Never looked at them and why should i.
  • I don't know I have noticed your answers so can't say.

    I totally disagree with you about Jimmie though.
  • I don't no about your answers to other peoples questions but i like that answer. You can't stand Jimmie. Thank you lord there is some body else that doesn't like him.
  • I've never noticed your answers. We all have our own opinions, that's why we all are here. I'm not a big fan of Jimmie Johnson or Jeff Gordon, no matter what, obviously they are talented drivers. I am a fan of Tony Stewart, and a fan of Kyle Busch's driving ability-not him.
  • Terrible answers, poor quality, could use better grammar. Need an attitude adjustment, can stand to improve on niceness. Needs to use bigger words. Should find a new favorite driver. Good choice on the driver you can not stand.
  • If you have seen my answers do you agree with me or not ,by the way I love Tony Stewart,I can't stand Jimmie Johnson.
  • As long as you love Tony Stewart & agree that he is the hottest man in NASCAR, you're okay in my book.
  • The only reason I notice your answers is because you bash Jimmie Johnson every chance you get. Just like in your question here. Nope, I don't agree.
  • I like your answers. I love Tony too but not as much as Dale Jr. Jimmie stole alot of Dales jr cars and won in them.st maarten real estate companies
  • No comments: