20.11.08

How do you think Gibbs racing will do next year?

May be...

  • They should have a good year. I think Kyle has run his course. He was good in the first half of 2008 because teams were still trying to tune the COT. Once the teams got the handle on their cars Kyle quit dominating. He drives like an idiot which with the new car helps because they are easier to control in a spinout situation. Once the other cars got better he was not dominate because everyone else was handling better.
    Denny will put a great year together and possibly challenge for the cup. He has more talent than Kyle, but horrible luck. I look for great things from him.
    Joey is going to struggle and most likely not even compete for Rookie of the year. He has talent, but is being pushed too soon. I hope it doesn't ruin him like id did Casey Atwood.
  • they will still be one of the top 4 organizations in nascar. kyle will have another good year, and i expect denny to improve on this years showing if he has any luck. as far as sliced bread, i think he will show some bright spots. overall they will be fine.
  • I think they will be one of the teams with a chance to take the championship from HMS next year. I say that Denny is the best driver on the team but it seems like he always has a bad luck at the worst possible times. Kyle will be a big threat and it would not surprise me if Joey wins a race or even 2. Will we see if they have what it takes down the chase stretch, when it matters most.
    4's FINE N 09!!!!
  • I think JGR will have a great season next year.Kyle Busch will continue his success(though,probably not the degree of success he had this year-not saying anything bad about him,but that seasons like that don't happen very often),win 4-6 races,and make the Chase easily.Denny Hamlin will probably have a decent season,winning a couple of races and probably making the Chase.Joey Logano will have a learning curve and will probably have an up-and-down season.NOTE:When I say that about him,I mean he will probably win only a race or two,barely make the Chase,and win rookie of the year(that is a bad year for that kid-watch out in 2010,though).
  • I think they will be just fine without Tony...and I am SO looking forward to seeing Joey and what he can do in that #20 car.
    Kyle will do extremely well once again. But I am looking for better things come the chase. No more "mechanical' problems after doing so well all year.
    And Denny...is well Denny...he will drive a car too in a way.
  • I think Kyle will do great and have a lot of wins. He will easily make the Chase. I think Denny will win 1 or 2 and make the Chase. I don't see Joey winning any. However, I'm wrong a lot.
  • I think they will perform the same way they have in the past I think kyle busch wil be a contender for the cup but not win it I think for many years to come the cup will be decided by jimmie and carl just like the old days that were decided by Richard petty and david pearson.
  • Kyle Busch alone will make it a very good season. Joey Logano will struggle in his first year a bit and who knows which Denny Hamlin will show up...............I think #18 will make the chase, but that is it.
  • i think logano will wreck alot of people simple as that
  • Kyle and Denny will make the chase. And both will have multiple wins.
    shadowplan
  • No comments: