21.11.08

What do you like best about Elliott Sadler?

May be...

  • I like Elliot's attitude ,he is just a laid back cool dude. As far as his season ,let me just say that I wish he was in a Chevy !
  • I like his overall attitude as driver and he has a heart of a great person. They dont make too many of these kinda guys in the garage. I think Elliott will have a much better year that this year. GEM will hopefully get their kinks out and puts out some decent equipment for Elliott, Kasey and Reed.
  • I like his personality best.He is such a great guy and one of those that you would like to see do well.

    Did anyone see Hermie Sadler get his butt kicked on TNA wrestling last night?My dad watches that crap and I was snoozing in the chair and all I heard them say Hermie's name.Apparently,he is doing some kind of show with them or something lol.Anyway,he got clobbered(fakely,of course).
  • He keeps his head up. He may have a bad race, but he doesn't let that affect him next race. i think he will do well next year. i can see him winning a race or two.
  • He's funny, nice, and I love that Virginia accent of his! Besides, he always has a positive attitude, no matter what happens. I'd like to see him have a good and successful year.
  • I like them there britches he is wearing.
  • hmmm... what do i like about elliott sadler....... let's see....hmmmm
    let me go do some research on him, i'll get back to ya.
























































    nope, sorry, not comin' up with anything
  • His foundation is for Autism awareness.
    He is funny, I have to say.

    And yummy. He's definately yummy.

  • His name. It's neat.
  • his car looks nice.................before the race starts.
  • He seems like a very nice guy.
  • What don't I like? Lol I like best that no matter how crappy a race goes and no matter how bad he or is team screwed up, he always thanks him and is optimistic about the next week. Every week he says he is looking for the win, I like that.
  • How do you think he will do next season with the changes?
  • Let me count the ways:

    1) He's funny as heck.
    2) He's laid-back and has a good attitude, no matter what happens during the race.
    3) He's a better driver than most people think. He just has the worst luck.
    4) His accent.
    5) His broad shoulders <LOL.>
    6) His looks in general. The boy is HOT. Though I wish he'd grow his hair back out and bring back the goatee. He's better scruffier.

    I'm hoping he'll improve next season. He's had a full season with the COT now. Maybe he needs is to borrow Jimmie Johnson's horseshoe.
  • He is a super sweet nice guy, he really takes the time to get to know his fans and well he is hot!!!!!!
  • Sadler is a solid driver week in week out. Just has some bad luck.
    He will run hot sooner or later.
  • I like that he is a very down to earth guy. He could be the guy next door. He is also a very good and optimistic driver.
  • he IS a great driver. One with some bad luck though. And his attitude is mostly so upbeat even after a wreck or a flat...and ya gotta know it frustrates him to no end but he is always looking to the next race.
  • He rarely finishes ahead of the 17.bullitens
  • No comments: