16.11.08

What would you do if Carl Edwards won the championships?

May be...

  • I would be in total shock, and not in a good way.

    I still think Jimmie's got it all locked up though, bearing no.... "knock on wood" mechanical failures...
  • I would get naked and run around in my yard nude.
  • I would go to Mark Martin Ford and buy a Ford Fusion.

    http://www.markmartinfordmercury.com/
  • I would throw a HUGE party! It would be nice but I am pretty sure he ain't gonna win it! I would love to see him win I would be jumpin up and down and screamin!
  • I would have to hide a smile, because Jimmie is supposed to win. Now ask me how it would make me feel :)
  • I would do a back flip.
  • how would you react
  • I would play grandspa's guitars. I love gratuitous S's.

    Seriously? I'd jump for joy, maybe even flip. But, I'd do the same for Jimmie, at this point. It's been a very interesting year in NASCAR, to say the least.
  • If your talking about him winning the championship tomorrow, then i would be in a state of shock for about a week, but unfortunantly i don't think that's going to be the case.

    Congrats on the championship Johnny, Clint, and Jimmie!!
  • Be thrilled!
  • be pissed, but happy for CE at the same time. #48 fan here!
  • I would woop it up and irritate my best friend who is a die hard Jimmie Johnson fan!!!!!!!!!
  • i was just thinking the exact same thing but i dont think he willdr jeet
  • No comments: