20.11.08

Would you like to see this happen again?

May be...

  • I'd love to see that, but doesn't look it's going to happen with the economy in bad shape.
  • NASCAR def needs to stay in US
    I think the season ends just early enough where it leaves me wanting more. If they did that, I doubt I would watch that and stick with the regular season
  • that would be awesome
  • It would be great to have another All-Star Race so to speak but it would cost more money and give the crews and drivers more work.
  • I would LOVE that. I'm gunna miss racing so much!!!
  • I would love a reason to keep watching Dale Jr. And a reason to keep hopin that Gordon will have another DNF. But alas I must wait till next season... :(
  • Of course I want NASCAR to stay in the US but I still will take any fix I can get. So yes, give me a race!!! Love to see it.
  • Heck yes! I have a "duh" period of time in between November and February. I would love to see NASCAR run some exhibition races.
  • That would be great if they had a race or something between the final week in Homestead and the Daytona 500. I remembered that last year Jimmie Johnson & Casey Mears did a race overseas with top notch drivers from a Array of racing groups. I found something about it this year in December with Carl Edwards and Travis Pastrana. Here is the website:

    http://www.raceofchampions.com/tv/

    Kyle Busch was supposed to test a F1 car but the last I heard that wasn't going to happen.
  • Back between 1996 and 1998, NASCAR ran some exhibition races after the season, two at the Suzuka Circuit and one at Twin Ring Motegi. It hasn't really affected me, but once the '08 season ended, many people seemed to have been disappointed already that there would be no racing for a while. So, would you like to see a special race come again after the season ends?
  • I would love an exhibition race at the Daytona road course for top winners.
  • Works for me!
  • Oh ya if they ran exhibition races between the end of the season and the start of the season id be so happy. But thats not gonna happen the economy is in such bad shape. That it just won't happen.
  • It's interesting that you said that because while I was watching the Homestead race, I told my brother that Nascar needs to do something for an exhibition race. My idea is that the drivers that choose to compete in the race can practice and qualify their cars but before race day they randomize the numbers like in a hat or such and every driver has to pick one. No matter what the car is they must drive that car. I think that would be awesome cuz that way you can tell if it is the car or the driver.
  • I'll take any Nascar I can get, whether here or Japan.
  • yeah it'd be great but...all it does is push off that disappointment just one more week.resetting service engine soon
  • No comments: