17.11.08

So who's ready for D.W. and Fox?

May be...

  • BOOGITY BOOGITY BOOGITY CANT WAIT TILL 2009 BOYS!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ugh, Fox, the worst thing about the early part of the season.
  • Can't wait to puke when I hear that jackarse say boogety boogety boogety. What a trailer court line.
  • Yeah I cant wait. I always liked D.W. and fox. They bring more excitement in watching. Wish D.W. could commentate all season.
  • Im ready for Fox but as far as cooter brown and larry the cable guy I can do without.
  • I know I am.
  • Yes. When they start we will get to see the end of the races
  • Yes, I am. Nothing against ESPN, but Darrell, Mike, Larry, and FOX have been the best since they started in 2001 in my opinion. I know they are ready. Their last race so far was Dover in June. I can't wait! The 2009 Budweiser Shootout on February 9 will be on FOX, and it will be here before we know it.
  • Bring it on, I can't wait.
  • I love DW. Boogity, boogity, boogity.....
    I love all the commentators thoough, they all bring something unique to the table. Darrell brings a certain class-clown quality that I love.
  • Oh ya Boogity, Boogity, Boogity all the way.
  • I am!
  • me
  • Me
  • Yes i am ready but it is to painful to think about it now ... the withdrawls have already started. Maybe i can sneak into the banquet or something.
  • No, it's been a very long and frustrating season for me. So for the first time I'm actually looking forward to a little off time, and a while for me to cool off and forget about 08. I'm sure though once the holidays are past I'll be more than ready to see them roll into Daytona.
  • been ready. it was even fun to see him during the track race preview show and hear him call what, about half the race... it'll be here sooner than i think, i hope...
    ;-)jdm d15b vtec
  • No comments: