21.11.08

Who is the sexiest nascar driver?

May be...

  • i dont know a lot so:
    Jeff Gordon
    and Dale Earnhardt Jr.
  • Juan Pablo Montoya, he is one hot latino..yum

    Go Dale Jr & Hms

  • Who is the sexiest nascar driver? How about Truex and Montoya...
    what do ya find sexy about them... Truex: his attitude. Montoya: he's got a sexy smile

    *SILQ*
  • what do ya find sexy about them
  • Chrissey Wallace, she has it goin on!
  • I have to say Tom P. if he was a driver or not.
  • <-------- carl edwards. everything about his appearance is just perfect. he's like a ken doll :)
  • Tony(Smoke)Stewart,He is the hottest man in Nascar.
  • if you ask green bean he would say anyone underage
  • For me none.
    Last one I thought was sexy was "Tina Gordon" in the Busch (Nationwide ) series.
  • Easily for me it is Jimmie Johnson.

    Nice guy, cute smile.
  • David Ragan, he is around my age and very nice guy, cute smile.
  • luv me some 'smoke' ... LOL
  • Kasey Kahne his eyes are intense.
    Dale jr. Just all around delicious
  • I would be if I were a driver.

    I mean come on, just look at my avatar.
  • I think Kasey Kahne is extremely sexy. I could get lost in those beautiful eyes!
  • Maggie and Donna have called that one right. Elliott just has the southern charm and dark hair and eyes i prefer and Tony well he is just smoldering. But he has got to keep the stubble. not a lot but not clean shaven either.
  • Tony Stewart and Elliot Sadler. mmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm
  • I'm a guy... but.. why wouldn't I go with my driver..
    Jeff Gordon..
    His hair his hot... I wish my hair had that flare that his has..
    (My hair is close to it.. I wonder what shampoo he uses?)
  • If I could ever get into NASCAR, I'll probably like Tom.
  • Maggie took my answers.

    Tony Stewart by far is the sexiest. Mix his temper w/ his serious eyes & that smile & laugh are phenomenal.

    And I like Elliott - he has the whole Southern Gentlemen thing going for him.
  • Carl Edwards. I love his hair, he's easy on the eyes, and he's just overall hot.
  • The women I know seem split on Carl Edwards and Kasey Kahne. As there are no women in the Cup right now I can't say for myself.
  • I am going to say Dale Junior.

    Tont Stewart has a sexy smile too
  • Elliot Sadler and his beard.
  • Casey Mears and AJ Allmendinger. They are just HOT HOT HOT!
  • I don't know. Since i'm a dude, I guess I would have to be looking at them from behind. I just don't see it. Unless competitiveness is sexy.
  • Denny Hamlin! He's just hot!
  • Reed Sorenson.........EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!07 nhl roster update
  • No comments: