19.11.08

I am new to Yahoo Answers?

May be...

  • Read the community guidelines carefully. Learn what questions are acceptable. the biggest mistakes beginners make is asking questions that actually just chat. Your question must be a request for knowledge. You cannot ask "Who do you think is the best driver" that question would be deleted. Instead ask Which driver has won the most races. First question is seeking an opinion where as the second is seeking knowledge. Be careful of web links given in some Q & As some are scams or viruses.
  • watch for trolls
    you'll figure it out
  • We are all friends on here. Just dont be obnoxious. It doesnt seem as if you will, but we have problems with trolls, making fun of the sport and the drivers. So just dont do that!

    Other than that Welcome!
  • I have been on here a few times with my boyfriends account and I have now decided to join myself. I am a big nascar fan and I thought this would be a great way to make some new friends, get informative information and just have fun. I do have some questions. I have noticed that some people really stick together on here and have each others backs. Is there stuff I should know,shouldn't do, people to not make mad and is this a free for all on what we say or do we watch what we say about other drivers. I just don't want to get off on the wrong foot. Any advice you could give would be greatly helpful.
  • Just don't say dumb things like some of the people on here. In addition to this, I spend most my time on RootZoo. It's the best sports/Nascar site, better social aspect. Check it out, you'll love that one.

    Use this link to get there:

    http://www.rootzoo.com/users/register/79...
    .
  • just say whatever's on your mind and don't worry about what anyone else thinks. we already have a little 'clique' of people on here who try way too hard to kiss each others butts and say nothing but sugary sweet nice things about everyone else's drivers so they won't make anyone else in their little group mad. it's boring. we need more people to answer questions on here without holding back. if something is bothering or annoying you do us all a favor and just let it fly, don't be a sheep.

    i see all the sheep are giving me thumbs down. boy, that'll show me.
  • Welcome to the Nation. By asking this, it sounds like you will fit right in. Just be yourself and you will fit in perfect. We don't bash other drivers but we are allowed to dislike some and disagree. Don't piss Greenbean off, he the the man and he hunts trolls for us. You will get to know us and we will get to know you. Have fun. I am the President of the Nation and on behalf of the Presidential office, welcome! :)
  • Welcome, have fun and watch out for the trolls
  • Hi Welcome to our little Corner of the world (or should i say net) Hope you enjoy this section, it's really great and i've met alot of great friends on here! You know just watch how you say things I try not to bash on others or their drivers whoever they choice to root for, now I do like to give my friends a hard way to go sometimes and will jokingly say something to get them we all do but we do it in a way they know we are kidding around, that's all, I'm just respectful to others (unless they are trolls that's a different story) I think you'll find this is the best place to hang out and get some good info from people that really know their stuff! So Welcome and I hope you enjoy it here!
  • It's simple. Be honest, state factual info, don't be biased to your favorite driver on every damn question and don't give a crap who you offend. I hate when people sugar coat their answers. Speak the mind that was given to yah. I'm a straight shooter and love everyone except two morons around here.

    Welcome and have a nice night.
  • Welcome! I echo what Rackpurdue, Greenbean and IluvRS. This can be and is a great place to hang out and find out stuff about Nascar. There are some great people in here and very smart people that know Nascar like the back of their hands. I will say this, the regulars in here are great and there is a wide variety of favorite drivers which is very cool . It wont take you long to figure out the good ones from the bridge dwellers(Tr0ll$). I hope you enjoy this section as much as I do. Have fun!
  • Make sure to read the Guidlines carefully or your questions will get deleted. Also make sure to not sound like you're chatting even though its hard to do.
  • Welcome to the Nation! Sounds like you're off to a good start. This is definitely the place to be if you want great information. good opinions and good people to ask and answer questions. There's a lot of joking with others favorite drivers, but nobody bashes other drivers except for the trolls. Enjoy, have fun.palm vx hard reset
  • No comments: