23.12.08

How will Mark Martin do at Hendrick in 09?

May be...

  • he will do great!!!! [team hendrick will have a good chance because they have a killer team
  • great
  • He will do great. Mark is a very consistent driver.
  • I look forward to watching Mark Martin race next year...I think he will do great, he's a great driver.
  • He will do better than '08 because of Hendrick's equipment, but not as good as everyone thought he would. He's a consistent driver.
  • I can see him making the Chase but stalling there finishing around 7th.
  • 2nd fiddle like his whole career ecept at hms he will be 4th and out of the top 35 before ewe knowit
  • I expect him better than the top 15.
  • I think he will be awesome :D With 2009 being his last season, he will want to give it all he's got. I think the move to HMS was a smart one.

    Edit: Merry Christmas to you, too, Tina, and to everyone who reads this :D
  • I think that he will do really good and get in the chase.
  • I think he would do pretty good, though unfortunately something in the back of mind says he probably wouldn't win the Championship. I'd love to be proven wrong as I do feel he is the greatest driver to have never won a Championship but...
  • I believe Mark will have a great year at HMS,scoring a few wins,multiple top 5s and top 10s,making the Chase,and being a real threat for the championship.
  • I THINK MARK WILL DO GREAT NEXT YEAR LOOK AT THE POWER HOUSE TEAM HE WITH I THINK SOME WERE IN THE TOP 5 NEXT YEAR
  • A lot better then what Jr did his first year with Hendrick. Martin will be a contender for the Cup.
  • I think he will make the Chase and finish between 8th and 12th.
  • For some reason I just think he's going to do very good, like top 5 in the chase!

    Hendrick is a power house in the sport and everyone knows this, then you add a driver like Mark Martin to the mix, WOW !!!!

    LoSt FoR WoRdS!!!
  • Mark Martin will have a good year with a good finish, no doubt. When it comes to the championship, maybe not so much. I'm figuring top ten in the cup, maybe a couple wins to boot, but he won't be the dominant driver out there. What I'm wondering is what if when he comes close to the championship in 09' he decides he wants another shot with Hendrick????
  • I'm a believer that Mark can win the championship in a Hendrick car. It's now or never and he knows it.
  • He'll do a lot better than Dale Jr. does.
  • he's gonna be real good
  • He will do great. He will know how to drive that #5 car!!!flightsticks
  • No comments: