25.12.08

Which wish you would wish for NASCAR in 2009?

May be...

  • Save Petty and Wood Bros, New Champ, Better Coverage...all but shorter season.
  • of those choices

    New champion
    Better finishes
    Better TV coverage

    in general for Jeremy to get a ride and for Brian to win a race and make the chase

    Merry Christmas
  • New champ, Save Petty & Wood brothers, Better finishes/rivalries, and diversity progress. I know I want a lot but if I pick 4 instead of 1, I have better odds of one or more of them happening, right????

    Hey Christina, I agree with your "in general" statements!!!!!!!!!
  • Better finishes / rivalries
  • New champion

    Better finishes / rivalries

    Shorter season

    Diversity progress

    Better TV coverage

    Save Petty and Wood Bros.



    NASCAR.com Poll
  • The sport need's to save Petty Enterprises and Wood Brother's Racing. I for one would sorely miss the 43 and 21. Two staples of the sport. Enjoy the Holiday's Nation.
  • new champion i mean i like jimmie but its gonna start getting predictable

    definatley better finishes i watched the 2000 winston 500 a ouple days agp and i gotta say drafting was a hell of a lot better i say bring back those cars...make em safer but make em interesting

    TNT SUCKED so no doubt better coverage
  • I really like Jimmie Johnson as a person and as a driver but I gotta say a new champ. I think that might shake some thing up a bit.


    Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday! Nascar Nation is the best.
  • I think we need to have more of a variety of winners. I mean week after week its the same old people, Jimmie Johnson, Kyle Busch. I would like to see Kyle Petty win. Bobby Labonte challenge for the lead. I get tired of the same team dominating and yes I know its all about the power and the money but come on now.
  • An Elliott Sadler win!
  • 1) get rid of the chase. worst. idea. ever.
    2) get rid of the "top 35 rule." if you're one of the fastest 43 in qualifying, you race on sunday.
  • My friend Maggie has got it right all but a shorter season.

    Merry Christmas Nascar Nation- i am off to work!
  • New Champion !!!infocus sp7205
  • No comments: