26.12.08

Which one is better ? need for speed undercover or Tokyo drift ?

May be...

  • which one is more fun to play nd also has good cars in them ?
  • both lol
    same thing different quest
  • it all depens what kind off game you like. me personly neverd play tokoy drift but i seen people play and every thing but i realy didnt like it. on the other hand ive played the hole game of undercover on the psp ps2 p23 and xbox and it was the best it had a good story line. it has good grahgics and unlike the othere nfs games it realy easy to earn money so it dosent take you days of races just to buy one 250k$ car and the fact you can costomize your own car and race it online and rub how fast your car is in every bodys face all over the world it sweet

    sorry my spelling is bad
  • Tokyo drift was so bad it had me throwing stuff at the screen. The only saving grace was the hot japanese girls.


    Never mind I am an ***. I thought you were talking about the movie. I really need to pay more attention before I type crap.
  • if (you are newbie try TD)
    else
    ( NFS)

    :)peav
  • No comments: