26.12.08

Nascar Nation, what were your predictions before last season started for...?

May be...

  • 1.Jimmie Johnson
    2.Patrick Carpentier
    3.Dale Earnhardt,Jr.
  • Champion - Martin Truex Jr/ Paul Menard
    Rookie of the Year - Regan Smith
    Daytona 500 Winner - Martin Truex Jr/ Paul Menard


    What can I say I'm a DEI Fanatic
  • I'm a big dreamer so here goes,

    #1 champ = Kasey Kahne
    #2 rookie = Regan
    #3 Daytona 500 = Elliot Sadler

    I've got mine, thanks to someone with a big heart!!!
  • Champ - Denny Hamlin
    Rookie - Sam Hornish, Jr.
    500 - Denny Hamlin
  • 1. Jeff Gordon or JR.
    2. Hornish JR.
    3. Johsnon.
  • Junior, Smith, Junior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  • Champion- Jeff Gordon
    Rookie of the Year- Regan Smith
    Daytona 500 winner- Jeff Gordon

    I'm a little biased though lol. But I seriously thought Gordon would win the title after the amazing 2007 season. Maybe '09 will be his year. Anyway, I have my avatar up right now. Hope you like it.
  • kyle busch

    dario franchitti

    kyle busch
  • 1. Jeff Gordon
    2. Dario Franchitti (boy was I wrong!)
    3. Tony Stewart (I came THISSSS close, though)

    I've just now started getting back on here again.... so what's with the teal avatars?
  • Wow this is pretty hard, because I don't remember doing predictions before last season, but if I did then this is how things went...

    1. Champion: Matt Kenseth
    2. Rookie of the Year: I don't think if I did because I really didn't care who won ROTY.
    3. Daytona 500 Winner: Matt Kenseth
  • 1. Carl Edwards

    2. Regan Smith

    3. Tony Stewart


    1 out of 3 aint to bad I geuss
  • Champion- Matt Kenseth (I goofed here big time)
    Rookie of Yr- Patrick Carpentier (goofed again)
    Daytona 500- Dale Jr (goofed again)
    Hopefully 2009, I won't goof as much

    Go Dale Jr & Hms in 2009
  • Champion вЂ" Jeff Gordon
    Rookie of the Year вЂ" Regan Smith
    Daytona 500 winner вЂ" Tony Stewart
  • 1. Jimmie Johnson
    2. Sam Hornish
    3. Dale Jr.
  • Champion- Carl Edwards
    Rookie of the Year- Regan Smith
    Daytona 500 Winner- Jamie McMurray

    I guess I only got one right! But Carl came close.


    -I have my avatar all ready..Thanks again!
  • Being the Junior fan that I am....
    1. Champion - Junior
    2. Rookie of the Year - Regan Smith
    3. Daytona 500 Winner - Junior

    Showing a little partiality....yep. I was hoping after winning the Shootout Junior would of been all set for the 500.


    Thanks for the reminder Mr. President!
  • 1. Champion
    2. Rookie of the Year
    3. Daytoa 500 winner

    Also a reminder to have your teal avatars ready for January 1st.civ conquest no cd
  • No comments: