23.12.08

N@scar N@tion..........?

May be...

  • With anything red in it. Like Jeremy Mayfield's one in 04. http://www.jayski.com/schemes/2004/cup/1...
    Just like the P&S section
    Above: I don't know her much, but I know she's a diehard.
    Below: I believe, he's one of the underrated ones in the section.
  • red and green.
  • Blue and Silver
    Above All above me are great
  • Let me start with Mr.President, Tom I can tell that your a strait up guy with a good head on your shoulders, As well as he's my partner at GEM!
    keep it up LIL Bro!!!
    To the # 10 what can I say, She as great taste and is very nice, as well as a good partner at GEM!
    CASEY'S GIRL, very sweet and kind! And does stick-up for her driver!
    FIRE STORM, I want to start by apologizing for rude-fully thinking you were a girl, I'm SORRY! One of the most knowledgeable people here!!
    SUPER DAVE, ALWAYS on the mark with his answers!!!
    TOM P. love your avatar, and also is one of the biggest contributors here!
    MAGGIE, Your beautiful inside and out, don't ever stop being who you are!
    WINTER GLORY, You send shivers up and down my spine!
    STRAITEDGE INTIMIDATOR, I've Seen you here and in R/P and I must say you have so great tastes in sports and music!
    88 DOMINATES, Great views in and about the NATION,NASCAR that is!!
    JEFF GORDEN = LEGEND, It's been awhile, good to see you back!
    M PEPPER, haven't really talked to ya but I always notice that you say some good things!
    JEFF C. SEC. OF ED. One of the most knowledgeable people HERE!
    TO THE REAL GREENBEAN, we've had our differences in the past I hope it stays that way, you seem to be a very fun guy, the kind I'd like to kick back and drink some beers with!
    HANDSOME DAN, Your name does your number right, That 43 is quite handsome!
  • Red ANd Green


    Jeff Gordon Legend: Havnt seen you in awhile. Nice to see you back,

    Below me:
  • My favorite avatar has to be superdaves

    Above

    Greenbean he protects us from trolls
  • My favorite Christmas colored paint scheme... well, it's almost always been red and green... the JGR Interstate Batteries #18! Had some great drivers behind the wheel... Dale Jarrett, Bobby Labonte, Kyle Busch, and some dude named JJ Yeley, whoever he is.

    The person above me seems to be a diehard Junior fan... and it's always good to be a true blue.
  • I would like to see a candy cane striped car paint scheme...possibly with Coca-Cola sponsorship.

    Above....M Pepper. I don't much about this individual but I have noticed some of the q&a....which I respect. I think you are a great addtition to our Nation and look forward to getting to know you better.
  • dale jr's diecast for this year.

    straightedge likes Truex and underdogs and I think its cool to have a non-bandwagon here on Y!A
  • Any red/green paint scheme is good enough for me. I think this fictional diecast paint scheme is pretty cool: http://www.actiondiecast.com/JJohnson_08...

    Above: Casey's Girl is a nice contributor to the forum. She posts great answers and always defends her driver, Casey Mears. I like that.

    Below: Superdave is a real great answerer. Almost every answer he had to one of my questions was worthy enough of being the best answer. Always gives really smart and informative answers.
  • Christmas Color Paint Scheme:


    Above : Winter Glory, Great Contact of mine! Absolutely Respect Her 110%, Happy Holidays Winter!

    Below 88 Dominates very Intelligent Kidd too have aboard here and ofcourse part of Jr Nation. Happy Holidays too you .
  • The Dale Jr one that Jason posted is amazing. I LOVE it.

    *ignoring troll jeff gordon's gay above me*

    Above me is 88 Dominates. I don't know him very well, but he seems like a well respected and great answers contributor and jr fan.
  • I like blue and silver paint schemes.

    ^Fire Storm is one of the best if not best contributor that is here in the Nascar forum. Always gives thorough answers and is very courteous to everyone. Of course Mr President your the best in here bar none.

    What can I say about Tom P, one of the best friends in here to me and always sticks up for my drivers no matter what bone headed moves they may make. Always been a great pal! Tom P is a straight shooter and there is no BS with him.

    But I digest....

    Just my 2 cents.

    :) Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Nascar Nation.
  • Anything Christmas Green or bright red or Gold or Silver...well I like 'em all.

    Above: Zach: Don't know him much but he's ok but pretty abrasive sometimes.

    Below: Winter Glory...ah yes...exquisite taste in drivers and a good pal!!
  • Red is one of my favorite colors so I'd have to go with it as my favorite Christmas pain scheme.

    I don't know Handsome Dan very well, but like his answers. I also think his avatar is cool.
  • I really like this one, personally:

    http://store.nascar.com/largeImage/index...

    Maybe I'm a bit biased....


    Tom P is a great, knowledgeable, and level-headed user on this forum who also happens to have a great sense of humor. I'm a bit concerned for his health though with all the pennies he keeps digesting..... : )

    Below me is Zach. I'm not terribly familiar with him, as I have not been on here lately as frequently as I was in the past, but I have noticed that he seems knowledgeable and is a die-hard Jr fan much like myself.
  • I just want to give a shout out to everyone here on Yahoo! Answers. I haven't been on here in like a month.

    I liked Jimmie's scheme here:
    http://www.actiondiecast.com/JJohnson_08...

    PPPL seems like a very passionate fan, and unfortunately for him, he's a Ph-Ph-Ph-Ph-.... PHILLIEEESSSS fan!!! (Just kidding, of course, still celebrating? :P) And I agree with his assessment of Nick Jonas, but I'm not gonna paste that on my profile....there's just no room on there.
  • Dale Jr's Sam Bass car for this year.
  • I like blue and silver.

    Above:Maggie-What can I say, she's got perfect taste in drivers :)
    Below: For those who don't know, Straightedge is quite the ladies man in Polls & Surveys, they all love him there.
    Rightfully so, he's a sweetie-pie.

    Merry Christmas everyone.
  • i'm kinda partial to blue and silver

    jeff above dont really know you but you have been asking some pretty good questions in NASCAR
    MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
  • Red and Green with Silver trim

    Fire storm always has great, factual answers. And I hear she does not smell bad. LOL.(oops. I posted too quick, story of my life!!!)

    Happy Holidays to all of Nascar Nation.

    edit: UPSTAIRS>>>Superdave, right back at ya dude!

    DOWNSTAIRS>>>>> Jason, I don't know you that well, but I am hoping to, You seem very level headed and act like a true fan. BTW, that's 4,702 pennies to date....
  • Anything Green, Above me Zalex, Seems like a nice person.
  • Blue and Silver

    Above:He is a great president but most importantly he is a great friend to me and always manages to make me laugh :)

    Below:She is a great girl with a huge heart
  • What is your favorite Christmas colored paint scheme?

    In the time so close to Christmas, I think we should honor all the great members of Nascar Nation. Say what you like most about the person above and below you. If trolls answer, skip them.
  • I like the red and white ones.

    Above: She is my bestest friend in the whole world

    Below: Fire Storm is a great guy who has great taste in drivers. I also think his Christmas avatar is awesome.2000 managing network services window
  • No comments: