24.12.08

Who's your favorite Nascar truck series driver?

May be...

  • Matt Crafton.

    It was awesome to see him finally win his first career race at Texas this year.
  • Ron Hornaday Jr. My condolences to him and his family for the loss of his father, Ron Sr.
  • I'm actually a team fan in the NCTS. Anyone driving for Randy Moss has my support. Diversity is a beautiful thing, and Randy has earned my respect for what he's doing in NASCAR.
    (I like him more in NASCAR than I do as a Patriot, and I love him as a Patriot)
  • Richard Carmichael in the races he runs in 2009, and otherwise Jeff Green
  • Merry Christmas!
  • Mike Bliss. LOL I get tickled when someone wrecks him and his high voice tries to explain what happened.
  • Ron Hornaday,Jr..He and Mike Skinner have always been two of my faves from the beginning.
  • I like all the kids in the Series that can beat the old men.
  • robby gordon
  • Ron hornaday...Mike Skinner...Kyle Busch...though I wish that Kyle would concentrate on Cup more and the other series less. But I just love to see him race anyway.
  • Johnny Benson
  • Johnny Benson & Kyle Busch
  • Johnny Benson. Now since David Reutimann is gone from the trucks, I don't pay that much attention.
  • Chad McCumbee
  • Kyle "Rowdy" Busch. I guess Johnny Benson is my favorite Truck regular, though.
  • Jon Wood

    Merry Christmas to you too
  • Ron Hornaday
  • Carl Edwards
  • N.A.S.C.A.R. = B.O.R.I.N.G. Sorry!
  • johnny bensontiget air
  • No comments: