21.12.08

Will kyle petty win a race in 2009?

May be...

  • Nope. Kyle has already annouced he will not be back with Petty Enterprises but said he is not retired. Said he is like Bill Elliott but I dont think anyone will ask him to drive.
  • Not likely. Sorry.
  • He will never WIN a race again.
  • I don't think Kyle will even be in a race (not Cup anyways) much less win one. Now I am not hating Kyle....I am a huge Petty fan...but just don't think we'll see him in Cup competition for '09. Just an opinion as always.
  • NO
  • Where at in cup? I do not know but I doubt it. Rumors say he's going in the Rolex Sports Car Series.
  • nope
  • Sure. Why not?
    You rock Kyle!
    do 'em up!
  • Mark my words... Kyle Petty will be on the winning team for the 24 Hours of Daytona.aa115
  • No comments: