21.12.08

Nascar Trivia---Can you answer this?

May be...

  • Jasper Engines and Transmissions is a sponsor we have all heard of I'm sure. Can you tell me the first year they sponsored or co-sponsored a stock car??? The driver?? The #?? The team???
    For a tie breaker---can you name every car they have sponsored since?
    Good luck and have FUN with it.

    Programming note---Nightly trivia questions return Jan 09 stay tuned!
  • OK, so I had to look it up but I love the challenge!

    Year opened: 1971 Winston Cup and the team was Smokey Mountain Raceway Owned by:

    Well, here is the link I found....

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jasper_Moto...
  • I don't know what was the actual year Jasper got into Nascar.But I know that in 1998 Robert Pressley drove the #77 Ford Taurus.I think before him it might have been Todd Bodine.map randmcnalley
  • No comments: