27.12.08

Is Tom an awesome name or what?

May be...

  • Yes Tom is a awesome name ! You must really be bored Mr.President !
  • Tom is a good name. You've got Tom Hanks, Tom Cruise, Tommy Lee (just kidding)... and Tom Brokov, Tom Selleck (my personal fave), Tom Petty, Tommy Lee Jones, Tom Bosley, Tom Arnold, Tommy Matola, and the computer generated GPS "Tom Tom" - just to name a few.
  • Great people in the world share the name Tom like me and you. It is awesome!
  • sorry tom! i think it sucks
  • You already have a bunch of sweet titles that go with Tom lol.

    So it works.
  • Thats the best name ever. The only thing that would make it better is if your last name was Petty
  • Is Mr Prez bored, or is just the lack of Nascar on TV or is the countdown to Speedweeks long for Mr Prez. Really Tom, Daytona will be here before you know it. Speed TV is going to have some Nascar stuff starting in Jan for all of us. Oh Yes, Tom is a cool name. Looking forward to using the cool avatar you did up for me starting in Jan.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms in 2009
  • it's a male turkey Tom the Gobbler
    now dr hot goofball thats a different story ----TOM- ha-ha
  • Yes I do like your name, however I prefer Hot Prez better :)
  • its the best name ever!
  • Sure,I have a brother-inlaw named Tom
  • Yes it is Mr. President.
    Thanks for the avatar.
  • I think it is great, a lot better forwards then backwards. Not Thomas?

    Be glad your daddy did not name you Mot.
  • yah its pretty good, not horrible
  • it's better than Mike or Dan
    I mean... aren't there already enough Mikes and Dans
    I mean...
    oops...
    I better go now
  • It's the awesomest, bestest, name ever. Second only to Maggie. :0)
  • I think Mykey is a bit more loose haha

    Tom's a cool name but Tommy's a better name.

    I need a wedge adjustment!
  • sure love it
  • Yes, it is. I've always liked that name.
  • My uncle's name is Tom. Tom is my favorite character from Tom and Jerry, so yeah Tom is cool.
  • Sure is, just think it could of been a whole lot worse. Just think about how many famous people have the name Tom. I think it fits ya just fine.
    Tom's your name & Nascars your game. Sounds good to me! :)
  • Yeah, it's pretty cool. Not as awesome as my name, Randell, though.
  • Yes, it's a great name, only mine's better.
  • Of course it is, but I think Datona is better! Lol
  • well thats my name and i just wanted to know what y'all thought about it?salen s7 car
  • No comments: