19.4.09

Am I the only person who dislikes 'RaceDay'?

May be...

  • If you really don't like it, then don't watch it. Nobody is twisting your arm to turn it on. I happen to like Kenny and Spencer is always an idiot...something to laugh at. Sometimes it seems a bit long, but I enjoy the driver interviews and perspectives on the race.

    Go Jr.>>>>
  • Kenny Wallace is the funniest, goofiest NASCAR personality out there. I like him and Spencer's OK too. I don't tune in to Race day often, but I don't hate it.
  • I hate all of those pre-race shows and don't watch it. I usually don't turn on the race until they start the pre-race ceremonies. That cuts out the 30 or so minutes of Digger and all the other junk.
  • I can't stand Kenny or Spencer. Even if they have something interesting during those two hours, like a segment that looks informative or whatever, I change the channel. They're just too annoying.
  • I don't usually watch 'Race Day'. I agree, its too long. I'm usually trying to get day off chores done before the race starts.

    In addition, I think since it is so long, they try to "create" story lines to report. I personally like to know a recap of the top stories of the week; how everyone did in practice, qualifying, and happy hour; any engine/transmission/important parts changes for anyone; and maybe a recap of who did what last time they raced at the track. But basically, all that is covered in the pre-race show. I used to like Kenny and Spencer, but I find their "I used to race, so I know everything" attitude a bit overbearing. Don't get me wrong. I do find some of the coverage informative and entertaining, but I think they could probably fit it all in in about 45min to an hour.

    Maybe Y!A thought you said KY instead of KW???? Who knows!?
  • its ok i agree with u its a little bit too long some parts are really boring but i like it when they interview the drivers and the pregame ceremonies i like watching it when its on tnt and kyle petty is doin it
  • This show is irritating! I cannot stand KW nor Spencer.

    And it's too long. I don't think we need two hours,

    Am I in the minority here, or what?
  • It's fun to go by the set while they're filming when you're at the track. They give a good bunch of stuff away to get the people to yell like that.
  • The only thing that pissses me off is that Rutledge Wood has a job. Seriously...the guy has no talent, he's not funny, and he knows nothing about racing, or NASCAR history. Just a total dork pretending to be a NASCAR fan.

    Hey, I just thought of something...maybe YA! read RaceDay, and assumed that you had a question about Rutledge Wood, and put it in the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender section.
  • I don't particularly care for it either. The only person I like on there is Jimmy Spencer, who isn't that great. He carries himself well but I don't think he really knows what he talks about half the time. The others are just annoying.

    Actually, I don't really care for any of the pre-race shows anymore. They're all way too long and boring. Except for a few races like Daytona and Homestead, there's no reason for them to be an hour long. Limit them to 30 minutes at most. I think that would help out all of them a lot. They'd have to cut the crap.

    YA wants to put about half the questions I ask in LGBT.
  • Not gonna lie,
    I LOVE 'Nascar on RaceDay'
  • Yeah I can definitely relate to you. I don't want to watch two hours or so of the prerace. I want to see the actually race. It is kind of a waste of time.scottevest review
  • No comments: