25.4.09

Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???...

May be...

  • It's 'dega and this happens when you are blocking, he got some help from behind with Ragan, but its 'dega, and alot of the time somebody ends up on their lid, it was Kenseth this yr, and he walked away from it, goes to show you a big bad lucking crash and the driver walks way, thank god for these safe cars today. Hope Katie is okay she is like 6 months pregnant or more.

    GO Dale Jr & JR Motorsports.
  • It was Matt Kenseth's fault. He tried to block Kyle and got out of line and tried to fall back in line a lost enough speed that he got tapped from behind. Just another result of blocking.

    I was hoping Matt was okay. He was leaking something upside down and it was on fire.
  • It was scary. That fire was upsetting as the car goes sliding into the grass... Just really glad Matt is ok. In fact, Matt said he was glad his car landed right side up! Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a race.
  • it was huge.
  • Oh that was a scary wreck! I was VERY happy to see David Ragan win though! I am really glad Matt was able to walk away from that wreck!
  • I saw it, wow! glad he's okay, but he wasn't too kind to David Ragan in his interview. Yes, there was an interview, and he said that after he came back down to the bottom groove, David tried to bump-draft him, but he was still turning and you can't hit a guy while he's turning. From my perspective, though, it just looked like Kenseth lost momentum by turning the car a little bit, David was still in the throttle, didn't have enough time to react, and hit Kenseth, spinning him around. Just one of those racing deals to me.


    CONGRATS, David Ragan!!! What a move he put on Newman. On the 25th anniversary of his fathers' nasty wreck in an ARCA race, and at the same track, David gets his first NASCAR win.
  • Glad Matt is okay!!!

    I was recording the race for a few laps... stopped before the wreck xD So I MISSED IT!!!
  • kyle busch caused it.
  • I am just glad that Kenseth is alright. I love the guy and it killed me to see
    it flip like that!
  • I just asked a question asking if anyone else dislikes restrictor plate racing. My favorite driver is Kenseth. So I guess I totally cursed him. Sorry Matt. My bad. I missed his interview. What did he say?
  • Scary! Glad he made it out ok...
  • totally tubular dud!!!! radical
  • when I saw him slide on his hood and then the fire...yeah I got really concerned...but then seeing him get out and he is fine well I am so glad he is OK.
    Now the one who bumped him...David Ragan....won the race. If they weren't teammates I would say that just rubs salt in the wound. Now I didn't see an intervier with matt. Did they have one and I missed it???
  • yea im glad hes ok
  • ^^^^^^^^^^ yes, that's the kind of power rowdy has. he need only be on the track to cause other people to "flip out" like he did two years ago. gimmeabreak.
  • scary
  • I hate wrecks and I'm glad he's okay.
  • Yeah, it was a pretty big wreck. Thankfully, his car didn't tumble as much as Kyle Busch's did a few years ago. Glad to see Matt is okay. It's pretty scary when a car catches on fire while upside down.
  • Did you see that wreck? Wow, Matt Kenseth. That was a scary flip. There was a fire too. What are your thoughts on this incident?granatelli cai
  • No comments: