25.4.09

Like not in a bad way, but does anybody else hope that Dale Jr. just totally sucks and wrecks forever ?

May be...

  • How can you hope someone wrecks "not in a bad way"?
    yet you like Dale Jr?


    Well as a Kyle fan I am insulterd by this "question" and your comment and I hope no one else answers this.
  • i don't know what a tripper is, but you're like a major dumbass, is that the same thing? you'll fit right in on YA though, there are plenty of fellow haters here to keep you company. theres one kid on here with several junior hating accounts, and i'm sure he'll answer your question with at least a couple of them.
  • I don't hope he gets hurt but no, it won't hurt my feelings if he continues to stink up the joint. What a waste of a good Hendrick team that is.
  • That is just NOT something you wish on anyone! And like would you want someone to like wish that on you? Dude...like that just isn't like kool! Like you are like majorly trippin'!

    Go Jr.>>>>
  • He already totally sucks, so you already got half of your wish. As far as wrecking forever, I wouldn't want to see anybody wreck to the point where they would be hurt that bad. No matter how poorly he performs, as long as he is selling his souvenirs he will keep driving.

    Dale Jr is overr88ted...
  • Sounds like you jumped on the Kyle Busch bandwagon if you ask me. I may not be a fan of Jr, but I don't wish him or nobody to crash but if a crash happens, I pray everybody is okay but wrecks are a part of the sport though
  • I dont hate Jr, if anything its some of his fans that pi** me off more than him. though he makes way too many mistakes on his own. I guess sometimes its just hard for his fans to admit he's just a mediocre at best.
  • The POO POO Platter sucks! I like Pizza!

    Go Dale Junior, He rules!

    Kyle Brusshy, oh no Da Big One, screeeeech, bang pow!
  • I don't wish wrecking on anyone, it's just not my thing.
    But as far as NASCAR fans go, knock yourself out.
    Alot of people wish for Kyle to wreck every week, so if others can wish our driver to wreck, why shouldn't you be able to wish the same on theirs?

    I was at LVMS in 2008, Jeff Gordon took a hard hit, (the hardest of his career) and the place erupted in cheers.
    It's sick and it's wrong (imo) but it's hardly out of the norm for NASCAR fans to cheer when certain drivers wreck.
  • Kyle Busch is a freaking douchebag!!! He was controlling last year until the other drivers got pissed enough to hit him back! It wa the funnest time of the season last year. Jr all the way, *****!
  • people like you shouldn't be allowed to roam free in public
    psychologically speaking that type of thought process is equal to the type of people in our jails and prisons. In other words, that's sick dude.
    Any body who agrees to this is displaying severe emotional disturbances and should be monitored by anyone who cares about such person, before they cause harm to someone or themself.
  • "Like not in a bad way, but does anybody else hope that Dale Jr. just totally sucks and wrecks forever ?"


    do you not realize how much of a retard you sound like?
  • .....now that you brought it up if Dale Jr does wreck watch it be with Kyle Busch !
  • Hey I like Dale Jr., and I dont wish him any harm, but dude, I like Kyle Busch and my man is going all the way , each and every year. And I think its cool and cute that Dale is driving so geeky and losing. Am I like a major tripper, as far as Nascar fans go ?
  • I like Dale Jr i have faith in him i wish i could tell him he will win again he has been in front this year .The fans need to keep faith in him not say oh he is a qeek and losing no matter what he dose i will still like him and have faith in him .Go Dale Jr i will keep the faith .You are the man.I,m proud to be his fan LIZ.
  • Dude Kyle got his a*s handed to him by Martin Truex Jr 2 seasons in a row for the Nationwide title, he'll never finish the job.
  • yep caz he caused that big wreck at Daytona
    PS. Matt kenseth won the Daytona 500 he rules everybody else sucks exept mark martan
    PSS. mark won at the dessert jewel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...plam m500
  • No comments: