22.4.09

POLL: What is in your NASCAR lunchpail today?

May be...

  • Hope your son is all right now. its race week here so i had lunch down at the track, KFC and Dr. P. ... until work is done that is.
  • 'Bout time for me to eat, not sure what I want yet.
  • Hope he will be up and at em soon................Chicken salad sandwich and Peach flavored snapple. (I know you like that snapple and now I am hooked!!)
  • Wow that's rough,hope he is alright. As for lunch,just microwave lasagna .




    H E N D R I C K~M O T O R S P O R T S~R U L E S ! ! ! ! !
  • subway sub and bag of chips
  • Just brought my son back from the hospital. A deer tick was burrowed in his neck. Don't feel like having lunch. Coffee is fine for now.
  • Ouch!! Hope all is well...

    Mine is a Hollie Hobby Lunch Pail

    I have a Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich
    box of raisins
    a Hostess Snowball (pink..pink always taste better)
    and a fruit punch.
  • Discount raisin bran cereal with bananas moistened with milk.
  • Owie! Poor kid, glad the Dr. got it out.

    Well, I am having some venison stew....LOL JK!!

    Salad and chicken rice soup for me.
  • vegetable soup. lots of it to.
  • you may want coffee but the tick was hungry
  • Glad that you caught it, and the doc go it out!

    I had homemade beef soup, egg salad sammich, jello, and an orange.

    Pretzels as a snack for later.
  • Dale Earnhardt Jr.
  • Microwave tortellini with Parmesan cheese. It was quite good. I washed it down with diet Sunkist. Now I'm having some cafe con leche (Cuban coffee with milk).
  • Groundhog foot fritters. No, actually I have not eating lunch but did have a granola bar and coffee from my nascar mug.
  • Sorry about your son! Is he ok?

    I didn't eat lunch today. =(
  • I wish I had a NASCAR lunch pail. Jeff Burton Caterpillar would be cool.

    I actually went out to lunch today, for pizza.how much is a monkey worth
  • No comments: