21.4.09

Which of these shows do you like better?

May be...

  • I like both. It depends what you're looking for. If you want to be informed, NASCAR NOW is better. If you want to be entertained, then you should watch TWIN
  • Personally my favorite is raceline. The show comes on a different time each week so its hard to catch.
  • I like NASCAR Now I think This week in NASCAR can be boring sorry but thats how I feel. I think NASCAR Now has more analysts on it like Marty Smith who has been commentating on NASCAR.com for years.
  • the one that micheal waltrip is always on, i thinnk it is this week in nascar
  • This Week In NASCAR or NASCAR Now?

    Personally, I prefer TWIN for my Monday night recap. Informative, and entertaining.

    NASCAR Now is waaaaay too Jr's problems/Kyle Busch centric. Ugh. And it shouldn't be on every day.

    That's just me, how 'bout y'all?

    Go UPS #6!!!
  • biffle has a new internet show it is good
  • This Week In NASCAR

    Both are very good. But in my opinion Steve Byrnes is just 10x's Better than Ricky Craven.
  • I like 'this week in nascar' that has the stuff coming up not focusing on all the drama that has happened.
  • NASCAR Now is better IMHO.. But that depends on who is on..
    Marty Smith is great, I'm a fan for years.. He's a Dale Jr fan too,
    and so is Ricky Craven (they were both on yesterday, and said so)..
    I think Marty is one of the smartest, most well informed people in the sport, as well as the most honest.. He is never selling anything, or anyone..
  • I prefer The Morning Drive show on Nascar Channel #128(sirius sattelite radio) with David Poole and Mike Bagley, and the Tradin' Paint show that comes on after it. Talk about a weekend recap,and it gets wild and rowdy sometimes. But I only watch Nascar now when Ricky Craven is not on it. Been nice seeing Marty Smith back on there. I never get to see This week in Nascar, I never seem to remember to set the DVR. But I can not live without channel 128 on sirius sattelite radio, best investment I've ever made.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • I agree with you 100% I look forward to watching This Week In NASCAR to catch me up on anything I missed, to see some recaps and to hear the opinions of Mikey, Chad/Greg Biffle, oh and I like the in-car segment to, that is fun.
  • TWIN - It's not what it used to be but it's still a decent show.
  • I really like This Week In NASCAR and we watch NASCAR now. I agree with you about the Jr and Kyle rhetoric. Enough already! There are more drivers besides Jr and Kyle.

    I guess I'm kind of a fanatic. I try to catch all the NASCAR news on ESPN, SPEED, and currently FOX. lol It's nice being informed! lol
  • I prefer NASCAR now..............
  • I like the Wind Tunnel w/Dave Despain or however you say itciv3 manual
  • No comments: