21.4.09

Did anyone see This Week in NASCAR tonight?

May be...

  • I did not see it. I keep wanting to watch NASCAR programs this week, just because I want to keep watching the highlights from this race again and again and again: All of them include Mark Martin.

    Steffy, I hope your not sorry you lost your bet.
  • Nicole is Greg's wife now....and she went after Eva ...Kurts wife...when Kurt and Greg had a mishap on the track...I remember that...just can't remember if Kurt got into Greg or vice versa.
    I hope they still are together because they have been together for years and I don't even think they have had a first anniversary yet.
    He's prolly just kidding about the ladies.
    My sister got braces in her 30's... I guess if someone wants perfect teeth there isn't an age limit.....
  • i saw it and thought he was being funny, or trying to. why he got them in his 30s, that doesn't seem so odd. many people's parents couldn't afford them when they were young, then as they went through their 20s they didn't want their "dating life" appearance affected by braces. my uncle had braces in his late 30s and i may be getting some myself and i'm in my early 40s. as for greg, maybe he heard they were painful and time-intensive and he now has the time and money to finally get it done. what i don't understand is why he didn't get the invisalign or clear braces... roush must be paying him enough to afford them--he owns his own helicopter for goodness' sake.
  • Are things off between The Biff and his girlfriend? I thought they were together for a long time. I remember when his girlfriend went after Kyle Busch's girlfriend in the pit box, she was spunky I like that. He got braces & said he is trying to look good for the ladies since there are a lot of them out there. Ha! I like Greg he is a funny guy. Why did he get braces so late? Hmmmmm....Enquiring minds want to know.i think unicorns are kick ass
  • No comments: