26.7.09

Do you think the Lewis Hamilton hate club will show its ugly face today?

May be...

  • To Cataclysmic Kwa, what the hell are you doing here then?!?!

    Yeah I'm sure Hamilton will have managed to p!ss someone off!

    I'm over the moon though! :-)

    EDIT: @ Allen - I never went anywhere!! ;-)
  • I've got a better question...Do you think the Loyal Lewis fan club will turn up now that hes won a race again?

    Oops your all here! ;-)

    @Bozo I've been hiding under you bed grrrrr :-o
    Bugger me mate I've just found the body of the poor sod you stole that TC badge from under here! wtf!
  • who the hell watches f1 racing?
  • Of course haters must hate on Hamilton let's see why:
    His Current Status: World Champion
    His Girlfriend: Nicole Scherzinger
    His Attitude: Down to earth
    His Hero: Ayrton Senna
    His Money: Truck loads
  • yes they will soon be out in force , they are jealous of him
  • ye prob, but even they can't deny that he did an amazing job, and is back where he belongs in that car.

    NOTE TO kbcying;
    I don't agree of course ;) But I'm sure we all agree that we like the way you have A REASON for hating him, rather than just being racist, or stupid :)
  • Nahh most likely not. they would be here all the time those losers!

    hi allan ;)
  • I'd say the odds are on a level with the "Lewis Hamilton we've-all-got-chips-on-our-shoulders fan club" showing their sad pathetic faces.

    Allan - down boy!
  • Hate club? There's a hate club? Gollee geeee..

    There is one truth in life, and Forest Gump knew it; Stupid is as Stupid does. And anyone in a hate club is, uh, Stupid! So let them show their Stupid faces. Let them ejaculate their Stupid vitriol. Let them show and prove that they are Stupid.

    Will they? Probably. Do I care? Hell no. I'm not the stupid one, They are! So as my old Amigo Pedro might say, "Adios, Stupidos."

    EDIT: Yes, Allan, we're here. So, where have you been, mate? :o)
  • I expect so......... jealousy has a habit of rearing it's ugly head
  • I think the racist idiots are racist idiots.I do not like Lewis Hamilton for one reason and that is that he knowingly cheated.He knew his team had racing strategy and blueprints of Ferrari and that is how I will remember him which is a shame because he is a great driver....39 hoagies lee s
  • No comments: