28.7.09

Who would win a fight between nascar drivers Tony stewart & juan P. Montoya?

May be...

  • I'd give the edge to Montoya. The guy's ferocity makes up for his size, and didn't I read somewhere that he grew up in the Colombian ghetto (I could be wrong)?
  • It would probably be close but I think Smoke would be on top .





    H E N D R I C K~M O T O R S P O R T S~R U L E S ! ! ! ! !
  • I think that they would probably slap each other to death.......Like girls...
  • Probably Tony, juan pablito montoya broke his head when he just walked into the cameraman when he wasn't watching where he was going.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcGXT_7Dp… It would really depend on how Tony could handle an opponent that kicks and scratches like a girl.
  • Um, who cares?

    This is the NASCAR section,not fantasy boxing.
  • Tony
  • I don,t like to see man fight i don,t like fights at all that is no way to handle things
  • Tony hands down. Montoya is another name for a vertical smile.
  • I would have to say Juan, Tony is a great driver, but a big teddy bear, he used to talk tough and have attitude, but deep down he is just a nice guy, Juan is newer to Nascar and needs to prove himself, and would fight harder.
  • tale of the tape im not sure but i believe tony is taller id have to say tony he'd catch him with an uppercut but juan would be quick though
  • I vote for Smoke ! But let me tell you something, there is some old TV footage out there of Tony getting in an after race fight, but he clearly waited until some other help came along before he started the fight !
  • not sure who would win but I know who would lose....anyone stupid enough to buy a ticke to this nonevent...I'm pretty sure that Tony Stewart for all his posturing has never been in a real fight in his life.
  • If it were on the track in the cars racing to the finish line it would be Tony. I think both of them would have to stop for a few Twinkie breaks if they were fighting toe to toe.
  • smoke
  • Montoya...he's Colombian..enough said
  • Tony Stewart. He is a man. Montoya is a cry baby.jcm dbv
  • No comments: