30.7.09

What wold you do if you saw your least favorite nascar driver broken down on the highway?

May be...

  • Stop and see if there is anything I can do to help. It's not about liking them or not, it's about the right thing to do. No stipulations, strings, nothing. Just being myself. :)
  • Jump out with a floorjack, run around each side, hand them a cup of gatorade.....yell....go go go......

    I'd help, or at least call roadside assitance.

    It's still a human in need.
  • Least Favorite or Not, They are still a NASCAR driver! In my eyes that says enough! I would jump at the chance, without a second thought!

    It's called DEDICATION TO YOUR SPORT!!!


    AND I AM A FAN!!!
  • To be completely honest, If Kyle Busch or Jimmie Johnson was broken down on the side of the highway, I would drive up in my mustang, yell out the window, "Should have chosen a ford," and tell them to hop in.
  • Hypothetically---You know it’s the nascar drivers hauler and everything is safe but its dark and you are driving by on the highway. They are on the side of the highway and something has happened that they can not fix with the hauler…do you
    help them?
    Help them and then give them stipulations like taking you and family to race..
    or keep on driving.
    Or stop look laugh and then drive.
    other
  • I'd call 911, report the accident and move on.

    NEVER stop by a "stranded" car late at night. That's how people get robbed, raped, or murdered.
  • Swerve and take them out?


    lol, Nah I really wouldn't do that. I'd probably slam on the brakes causing a huge pile up behind me, then back up and pick the sorry sap up and do whatever he needed as long as I get an autograph
  • Pull over & help them. Ask in a respectful way for an autograph for my kid.
  • Stop and help them out...stick around for awhile...laugh and joke and see that all is well and they get unstuck or repaired whatever, wish them luck in the upcoming race and then move on. I am sure that any driver there would "compensate" with something though not necessary. Does anyone hate a driver enough to just pass by any NASCAR driver stuck on the side of the road???
  • i would offer a ride for him hay he is still a super star
  • Honestly, I would just pass him bye and wouldn't think anything of it.
  • I'd help out if I could.

    Why not, you know??

    Pay it forward....
  • You just offer them help. No strings attached. Sheesh!

    You do it because you're a good and kind person and that's what good and kind people do. They help out others in need when they have the opportunity.
  • Well, I wouldn't be much help to anyone repairing a vehicle. But I'd offer to call for help if they hadn't already called. If my dad or Rob was with me, I'd offer Jr a ride to where he was going. Probably get an autograph so I could verify the story. But if I were alone, no way I'm letting a stranger in my car, famous or not.
  • Yell "Hey Jimmie! When Chad Knaus doesn't set up the car, you can't drive it can you? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" And drive away.


    Just kidding. Really? If Jimmie Johnson or Jeff Gordon was on the side of the road, I'd be like, "Dude, do you need a ride or a phone?" Only as I was driving away, I'd say, "Oh, yeah. I hate you on Sundays. Just to let you know." ;)
  • Yeah, but I wouldn't be much help. I'm not really that good with cars. It would just be a great opportunity to meet a NASCAR driver and try to get an autograph out of it.
  • I would help them.........
  • I would just help them with no strings attached. Whatever they needed if I could help or assist.
  • I would help out. I'm that kind of gal.
  • they do anything i ask and i would help them anytime
  • I would stand by the road and wave a yellow flag
  • Sure i would help them, I don't dislike any Driver so much that I would not help them if I could. I respect them all for what they do. It would be great to have a conversation with any driver, yes, some would be more exciting to meet, But YES I would help any driver.
  • shake my head in disbelief chuckle and help
  • Looks like yahoo answers has some good American citizens
    and I guess you can deal me in too. I believe I would stop and offer what help I could, but by the same token ,if the nascar boys can't fix their rig, I'd just be in the way.
    But I'd stop anyway,
  • I would leave Mark Martin there....We are from the same hometown and I've met him & he wouldn't do it for anyone else, so why should I?
  • I'd stop and help any way possible, without stipulations. I wouldn't immediately invite him home for dinner, but you never know, tough situations tend to humble a person.bowling for columbine script
  • No comments: