29.7.09

Which track has better racing action Chicagoland or Kansas?

May be...

  • they are both pretty much the same track, the track at Kansas is abit steeper than Chicago land, so i will say Kansas, besides that the Chase will be on when they get to Kansas.
  • Kansas.
  • I don't know. They're not that much different to me. They're both 1.5 mile cookie-cutter tri-oval tracks with nearly identical banking (Chicago is 18 degrees in the turns and Kansas is 15 degrees). Maybe Chicago by a little bit. I just think we need some more unique tracks on the Cup circuit.
  • Both are really good but I like Kansas better because its in the chase. Six more races until the chase. :)
  • I haven't really watched a Kansas race, but I like Kansas better in NASCAR 09
  • I enjoy them both the same. I don't think there is much difference.software to play ps2 games
  • No comments: