31.7.09

What nascar driver has the most supportive family/wife/girlfriend?

May be...

  • I agree with you. Delana is a doll and I love that she is so into it she isn't one of those gals that gets all gussied up and comes out of the motor home for the beginning and end of the race. She is decked out in her own fire suit and cap she sits on the pit box every race, every series. That girl is 100% with Kevin. They are an adorable couple. I also think Jeff Burton's wife Kim deserves a nod she is on that pit box all the time too.
  • Definitely Carl Edwards' wife that Big Blonde Lady? Wait that's his MOM!
  • yes id have to agree with u maybe thats why he's happy
  • I thik as far as wifes fo Delana Harvick has them all beat, as far as family I think it's a toss up between Carl Edwards mom and Joey Logano's family
  • Delana Harvick and Kim Burton

    Go Dale Jr
  • I'd go with my favourite driver, Kasey Kahne. Much of his family moved out from Washington with him, and they all work for him. His sister, Shanon, runs the Kasey Kahne Foundation; his mother, Tammy, runs his store; his brother, Kale, and cousins, Willie and Kole, work on his cars. That isn't to say that Delana Harvick is not also very supportive, but she is only one person as opposed to an entire family.
  • I agree with you. I don't know them all personally, but Delana appears to be very involved in Kevin Harvick Inc. (the truck team).
  • i think they all have good support but i think delana harvick is real supportive. i think she may run kevins truck team.

    thoughts????
  • Right now.

    Jeremy mayfeild's wife, Shana.
  • I agree that Delana is a good support for Kevin. But on who has the most supportive family/wife/girlfriend........that's a tough call. There seem to be more than a few really supportive wives: Katie Kenseth, Krissy Newman, Ingrid Gordon........too many to name.
  • Jimmy Johnson
  • I agree with most that say Delana Harvick.



    H E N D R I C K~M O T O R S P O R T S~R U L E S ! ! ! ! ! !
  • Tony Stewart's pit lizards
  • Have to say Kim Burton Jeff's wife.
  • ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE......JEFF BURTONS WIFE.......how to make a gate latch
  • No comments: