31.7.09

Which Nascar Drivers sell the most merchandise? Give top 5..?

May be...

  • 24 Jeff Gordon
    #88 Dale Jr.
    #48 Jimmie Johnson
    #14 Tony Stewart
    #18 Kyle Busch
  • I believe it's Dale Earnhardt, Jr; Tony Stewart, Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson, Kyle Busch. That's the order NASCAR.com has them when you shop by driver.
  • stewart
    jr.
    gordon
    johnson
    sr.
  • I've got a brother who owns a NASCAR merchandise store in Southern Michigan, and I know the top 5 sellers there are:

    1. Tony Stewart
    2. Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    3. Jimmie Johnson
    4. Kasey Kahne
    5. Dale Earnhardt Sr.

    Thats for 2009. I guess Stewart was in 3rd last year but I'm assuming the sudden jump in merchandise was because of the number and sponsor change.
  • 1. Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    2. Tony Stewart
    3. Jeff Gordon
    4. Kasey Kahne
    5. Carl Edwards
    These are the drivers on hats and shirts most often around here, so that is how I picked them. They also tend to carry more things from these drivers at the racing store in the area.
  • Top 5..... here's my list:

    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Kyle Busch
    Tony Stewart
    Dale Earnhardt Sr.
    Jeff Gordon
  • jr, jeff gordon. tony stewart, kasey and jimmie...oh and digger (ha ha had to put him in)
  • I don't have the exact list but I would guess it goes like this:
    1. Dale Jr.
    2. Tony Stewart
    3. Jeff Gordon
    4. Jimmie Johnson
    5. Dale Sr.
  • ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Winter Glory is right.
  • Based on the 3 races I have been to this year, the largest crowds at the merchandis trailers were.

    1. Stewart
    2. Martin
    3. Ky. Busch
    4. Jr
    5. Johnson

    A lot of Jr fans I know have said they wont buy till they see better performance.
  • Dale Jr.
    Jeff Gordon
    Tony Stewart
    Jimmie Johnson
    Dale Earnhardt Sr. (even tho' he is deceased, his merchandise is still very popular.)


    Stewart Haas Racing!!!!
  • This year, I'm guessing Tony's at the top. With the change of cars, sponsors, everything, people are replacing their Home Depot gear, with new Old Spice and Office Depot gear.. I know that's what I'm doing this year haha.

    Next would probably be Jr. just because he's Jr.. He has such a loyal fan base, that regardless of how poor he may finish, will continue to shell out money to support him.

    Johnson would be my next guess, he's looking at a shot of a fourth championship in a row coming up. The new NASCAR fans see the talent he has, and continued wins, and jump on his band wagon, buying his merchandise.

    Dale Sr. probably sells around the 4th, even though he's passed. He has a loyal fan base, who credit him as the reason NASCAR has the popularity it does now.

    Jeff's 5th in my book, he hasn't done well recently, and hasn't had any real jump of popularity. He has a big name, and is a great driver, which is why I think he still sells a lot of merchandise, but other than that he's becoming out dated.
  • Dale JR, Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon, Kasy Kahne, Tony Stewart
  • Not sure overall..but on NASCAR.com Superstore the top 5 are as follows:

    14
    88
    24
    48
    18
  • I can Never find too many # 18 stuff
  • Dale Jr ,Tony Stewart,Jeff Gorden,Jimmy Jonson,Dale Sr
  • 1&2.Dale Sr.&Jr 3.Jimmie johnson 4.Jeff gordan 5.Carl Edwards My reason is because they are the most popular drivers so it would make since they are top sellersfiberglass car interiors
  • No comments: