5.8.09

Breaking News... The Cat in the hat flips out?

May be...

  • *snort* too funny!!!
  • As long as it was the #48 or #5 teams its fine with me. That was pretty cool Snake. LOL

    Go Dale Jr
  • That's some good stuff.

    Never thought the Cat in the Hat had it in him, and that laugh is something else.
  • Lol you are too funny.
  • Did anyone see what Jack Roush had his cat do, to the Hendrick shop
    It was bad.. real bad.. it was scarey too

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2oILB5Vc…
  • NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO…

    If it were Joe Gibbs' shop, I wouldn't have a problem, but not Mark's! I'm still a Roush fan, I just kept up with Mark. Honest! Go Carl!

    (*Mocks begging for life*)
  • Wow....that is how I feel most Monday's.

    That is funny and I think your avatar is pretty cute to Snake :)
  • ur awful
  • What hat? I only saw a cat. No wonder Jimmie's spark plugs were off Monday. Good job cat!!
  • I knew that Jack was going to go postal one day ! I hope it wasn't the #24 shop !



    H E N D R I C K~M O T O R S P O R T S~R U L E S ! ! ! ! !
  • Well, that's one way to keep your drivers in line.

    Win or you get a visit from my little friend......
  • Wow, That was hilarious, "cat in the hat" hahaha
  • is that little feller for hire? I'd like to put a hit out on Digger.
  • Very funny. You just made my day.lucy mae brown restaurant vancouver
  • No comments: