5.8.09

Of all the Newer Drivers, Who has the Best Future in Nascar?

May be...

  • its a toss up between Brad Keselowski and Joey Logano.

    If I had to pick, I'd say Keselowski. If he can out race Kyle Busch on a short track on old tires, and also keep his wits during the sprint to the checkers at Talladega while being crowded by Carl Edwards, then he has a lot of talent.

    But Joey also has done very well, and drives with a maturity well beyond his years.
  • Brad Keselowski.
  • Brad Keselowski.
  • Brad Keselowski, Marcos Ambrose, and Joey Logono. Ambrose will win a race soon the way he's running.
  • Joey Logano, Marcus Ambrose
  • By Newer, I mean new to Sprint Cup, Last years Rookies and this Years Newbies.
  • Logano for those of us that know how to spell his name.
  • I would have to say Joey Logano. He has already won a race. I think he is doing pretty well for his first year. He is already me 2nd favorite racer, other than Jeff Gordon.

    Go Jeff and Joey!!!!!!!
  • Joey Lagano and Brad Kesolowski
  • Ambrose
    Logano
    Keselowski
    Allgeir
  • I would say Brad Kesolowski and Joey Logano look like they may be the real deal.point redemption thank
  • No comments: