7.8.09

Denny hamlin emotional?

May be...

  • It was great to see Denny Hamlin win. He did a good job. And, yes, I did tear up when I saw him in the victory lane interview.
  • There's nothing wrong with a grown man crying (unless it's phony and self-serving).
    Obviously after a long weekend tending to funeral matters and a long winless streak, he was just overcome with relief and the joy of winning.
    I was really happy for him but I didn't cry, I smiled.
  • sorry people i know i havnt been on in like a month or so.. i dont got a computer no more..anyways...last week when denny won pocono did anyone else tear up after his victory lane interview... i felt so bad that day
  • I kinda did, I was so happy for him, he just wanted to leave and not really be interviewed, I know he was happy, but it must have been really hard for him to be there racing. You always feel good for drivers in this kind of situation.
  • Many drivers have gotten emotional when winning a race; between the win and the loss of his Grandmother, he held up very well
  • I didn't cry but I felt bad for him and his win is what he needed to lift his spirits. I didn't even care that Juan Pablo didn't win. Him getting second was good enough for me.
  • i did almost tear up a little. i felt so bad for him, with everything he just went through. but i was so happy for him to get the win.complimentary international magazine subscription
  • No comments: