4.8.09

Who hurts your feelings more "Rowdy" or "Junior"?

May be...

  • huh?
    hurt my feelings ?
  • junnnnnyer
  • Neither one of them hurt my feelings. They do however sometimes amaze me.
  • I have to chuckle at your question. No one hurts my feelings. However, if you were to reword the question and ask who gets my juices flowing then I could tell you Rowdy!

    [As much as he irritates me, I did feel sorry for him today. He just didn't have a good race day. Rowdy is sitting 14th in overall points with a 16th place finish today.]

    Got more than you bargained for with my answer, didn't you? ha ha ha

    Stewart Haas Racing!
  • : )
  • Neither "hurt" my feelings. Although, I have been disapointed in them at different times this year. Kyle for his immature attitude & selfish demeanor. Junior because i think he's lost the "spark" he had before & don't know how or if he'll get it back
  • Neither of them "hurt" my feelings....I dont get this questions lol...Theyre just drivers, soo...what?arrival fraport
  • No comments: