4.8.09

How many of you girls wear NASCAR shirts to show off to the boys?

May be...

  • I haven't done anything to show off to boys in over two decades.
    I'm too old for that.
    I wear NASCAR shirts cuz I like them.
  • I confess. All I first noticed about this question was - girls, shirts, off.
  • Yeah I have some tshirts I wear out and about. Mostly when I go to the sports bar. Everyone there is in some sort of NASCAR shirt. If it is a hot day and I go to the race then I have a white tank top that I sewed a little nascar flag on. As for showing off?? Nah.
    Well maybe a little. Ya never truely outgrow that.
  • I wear my gear to show my support for my driver. That's it. Besides, I don't think that Kasey impresses too many guys.
  • Ive got a ton of t-shirts with Nascar and or driver numbers & sponsors. I just wear them to show my pride as a Nascar fan. My likes them too. One of my very first was a Mark Martin #6 Valvoline t-shirt. I still have it, my son wears it when he comes down.
  • two of us do in this family and 34 out of 48 in our office on NASCAR days!
  • I wear mine because they're cotton, which is the only fabric I wear in Hot, humid Florida. I like the style and like my favorite driver (Tony Stewart). The guys are more impressed with the big boobs under the shirts.
  • what a silly question, people wear their gear to support their drivers. The only time this may be true is in NC. wearing a Jr. Shirt.
  • Personally, I don't need to show off to the girls.

    The little woman knows exactly what driver I like.

    We are a bye-racial couple.

    I say "There's a race on, and she says Bye".
  • I proudly wear my Reed Sorenson shirts!something special in the air slogan
  • No comments: