7.8.09

What are your plans for this race weekend?

May be...

  • I'll be watching the race at 8 A.M. HT (I'm in Maui right now) and then I'll go back to enjoying my vacation.
  • I'm helping my aunt out with a big garage sale on Saturday, then heading down south to Indianapolis with a couple of my friends on Sunday for church and then watch the race on their big screen TV. I've got the week off, and I'm going to enjoy myself before I have to head back to college.
  • I am headin north for my annual canoe trip tomorrow morning. There is a group of about 30 of us girls that get together once a year for some fun on the river. Crazy women tubing, jello-shots, super-soaker throw down's & a little BBQ. No husbands, boyfriends or kids allowed.

    I will be home in time for the race Sunday. Nothing gets in the way of racing :)
  • I'm working all weekend unfortunately. I can't argue though; it's been worked out so I normally only work one weekend every 2 months.
  • I will be enjoying the race with Mrs Superdave at home relaxing. Staying in the A/C. Have a great weekend too.
  • Watching the race, grilling burgers, having a drink or 12 and avoiding Republicans. lol
  • I have to work for all the Welfare and jobless..
  • my girlie is cooking a spaghetti dinner, and she's going to watch the race with me. I'll probably drink a few "crack-n-peels" (beers) since the 9th is my birthday
  • i will be digging my face into the tv as i do every week during every practice session, the qualifying session, and of course the race, busy looking for montoya and mears, also digging my face into my computer looking at live points
  • Any NYers or others going to the Glen? I'll be home with a few friends. Nothing special, drinks, burgers, 32" Samsung.

    To my contacts and anyone interested, I changed my name. The reason seems obvious, nothing better to do.

    Let's all play nice and have a great weekend.
  • Since its a road course, I will have a full house again on Sunday, everyone in Calif loves road courses.. I got the propane tank today, gonna have Mahi Mahi Fajitas and Taco's, Shrimp on the grill, probably some corn on the cob, salads, one of the gals is bringing her Key Lime Pie, and we will have the usual Corona Lights, Coronas, Margaritas, Sodas, and Tea. Yep all the big screens will have the race on, we'll monitor baseball on one i'm sure. Can't wait. Our 2 Said Heads ( I told them he is in the nationwide race not sure about cup race) will be here as well they are bringing Chips and home made Salsa & guacamole. Gonna be fun.

    Go Dale Jr
  • I go to the Glen often but not this week.. My family owns 119 acres in the Adirondack Mountains with it's own lake...I will be there Saturday...all day...grilling, relaxing, swimming, fishing, and watching out for bears. The last reason why I am not there as much as I would like to be. They have ruined a picnic twice now. But going with a large group of people this time.
    Sunday...church...home...got a briskett for the smoker...and watch the race. Supposed to be gorgeous Sunday!!! Whoo Hooo!!!
  • Going to the Chinese Buffet for lunch before the race, will I have time?
  • Watching on tv with hubby and son, I will make them a bunch of Nascar Food, and we will all root for our Favorite Drivers. We may BBQ outside as well.speedster 3 forceshock xbox
  • No comments: